This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tax Rally in So Cal

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by 13ShadesofGray, Mar 2, 2009.

1. 13ShadesofGray

13ShadesofGray RI Porch Commando

I am working with the TotalRecall2009.com campaign in Southern California right now, pro bono, on their web presence and marketing campaign. A Tax Revolt Rally, which is quickly crossing over into territory not Tax specific, will be held in Fullerton, CA this coming Saturday at 3pm. If you are close enough to make it, please come show your patriotic support (message me for info). The rally will be broadcast to a listener base of approximately 1 million, streamed live online and I may be speaking (getting confirmation on that in the next day or two).

Never before have I been involved in any form of political campaign, but with what is going on in California... just couldn't sit by and do nothing. :(

~ Colleen

2. kittybeast

kittybeast Member

Thanks for the info. I have to work until 6 so I can't make it but I will for sure be checking out the website.

3. Pellaz

Pellaz Tigron of Immanion

Wait, wait, wait. How does the tax rally fit in with an amnesty bill? And is the latter a California thing, or nationwide? :confused:

4. 13ShadesofGray

13ShadesofGray RI Porch Commando

Hey Paul - I accidentally put in the wrong title when I posted the thread (blame it on lack of sleep). Was irate over some things I'd been reading/hearing related to the amnesty bill and didn't catch the title until after I hit post. DOH!

The Tax Rally is happening in SoCal, but will hopefully open up the opportunity for some to happen statewide if it goes as planned. From what I can gather, not too many are informed about how it's going to impact them and the state and am just trying to help get the word out.

Any idea how to get the thread title changed to what is showing once you actually click into the thread?

5. Yippee38

Yippee38 Living the dream!

Don't get me started on the amnesty thing! I am so pissed off about that I don't know what to do.