This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Technical & Progressive Thrash Metal thread

Discussion in 'Divebomb Records' started by HeavyGabry, Oct 25, 2012.

1. HeavyGabry

HeavyGabry A poser in disguise

Amazing demo from these Polish thrashers, while the debut album was different and worse.

#121 HeavyGabry, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  2. HeavyGabry

Some news:

Got "Extravasation" (Aspid) reissue by Metal Race Records and it sounds much better than Stygmartyr

Xentrix is working on new album, 10 tracks are ready

New Mordred song sucks.

Vektor has put on Youtube a new song from a live show, didn't understand most of it but it sounds ok.

3. restlinmajere

restlinmajere New Metal Member

Hi Matt ,
    Have you ever thought to get in touch with these guys ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRe3hBoJ0Pw

FESTER. US Technical Thrash from the late 80's . 3 very interesting demos and i believe they are still active.

4. TribunalRecords

TribunalRecords Record Label(s)/Vocalist

yes the ASPID reissue sounds very good. I spoke with him about a version with English text but didn't finalize it since he said he was working on another edition.

That is funny way to describe Vektor song. hahaha, but i understand what you mean.

5. HeavyGabry

In the end, Metal Blade will be reissuing whole ANACRUSIS discography, on two separated 3 cds boxsets. Should be something like what they did for Psychotic Waltz, I guess.

And Shadow Kingdom Records is working on a 2 cd reissue of "Eyes Of Tomorrow" by (Chicago) AFTERMATH. My Zoid Records press is ok, but if the new one was better I'd take it.

6. TribunalRecords

TribunalRecords Record Label(s)/Vocalist

I was talking to Kenn about doing the first 2 Anacrusis albums but Metal Blade had just beat me to it. haha. Same with Aftermath.

7. TempleOfBlood

TempleOfBlood Member

MB reissued ANACRUSIS? I didn't see that. Remastered?

8. HeavyGabry

Not yet, here's Anacrusis/Kenn statement on Facebook:

Just a little bit of a tease...we're working out details to have the old CDs re-issued through Metal Blade. I know a lot of fans have asked for this over the years and hopefully we can sort things out soon and make this happen.

The plan at this point is 2 separate 3-CD sets (Suffering Hour/Reason/Extras and Manic Impressions/Screams and Whispers/Extras).

I believe they are also planning vinyl re-issues as well. It would be really cool to see a vinyl version of Screams and Whispers!

Seems like also Terrahsphere is active again. They'll do something for 30th NRR anniversary, hope it's a remastered version of their only album.

9. Terrahsphere

Terrahsphere New Metal Member

Hey there...

We (or Frank is actually) working on getting our album/CD re-issued, and (sort of) re-mastered. (Touched up from the original CD recordings we did in a guys home studio) along with our original Gaffin-Bash demo we never really released. (Songs are: Food for the Ants, Greed E Bastard, Vicious Circles, GaffinBash). Hopefully early in 2016. Didn't realize those demo songs were online, just found this page :kickass:

http://ohmytracks.com/#/music/Terrahsphere

Looks like some songs are mislabeled, I only notice "Food for the Ants" working correctly of those demo songs...

~Dave (Terrah Bass)...