This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrorizer article

Discussion in 'Novembre' started by Spectral Sorrow, May 13, 2008.

1. Spectral Sorrow

Novembre, Klimt 1918, En Declin, The Foreshadowing, The Sun Of Weakness and Oblivio are featured in a "Rome scene report" in the last issue of Terrorizer magazine. www.terrorizer.com. Check it out, if you can. I wrote it. :)

Sorry to hear about the split with Luca... was he Novembre's 15th bassist? :rolleyes:

But more than glad to have read what Carmelo wrote on the last myspace blog, good stuff, I couldn't agrree more... I am very lucky to live abroad now... :lol:

2. FUBAR

FUBAR Member

I read that recently, great report! I didn't realise how active Novembre were in terms helping other Italian bands etc. Interesting stuff.

3. Nightmist

Nightmist Cuore Rossoblù

unfortunately i can't get the mag here :(

4. Wildhoney

Wildhoney Allegra Fiorentina

I can't get it anymore neither here. I've a few copies of the early '90.
    Spectral, can you scan a copy and even send me your text to put it on my fansite ?
    Pls, let me know; tks!