This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TesseracT-inspired Mix Test

Discussion in 'Practice Room' started by Dans, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Dans

Dans Member

Was listening to the just-released new TesseracT tracks and was really inspired by how big the guitars sound. Since knowing that Acle used a Diezel Kemper profile for the main rhythms, I figured I'd tried to achieve something similar but in my own way, hence this mix / music.

The guitars are done with Kazrog's Diezel VH4 simulation since I couldn't find any Herbert amp sim out there. Also tried out some other stuffs I've wanting to use in my mixes: OwnHammer Heavy Hitter V2 IRs, Helix Native on bass, 4D Sounds Middle Farm drum samples, and Impact Studio snare samples.

I realize the mix doesn't really achieve what the new TesseracT songs sound like, but that was merely an inspiration and I didn't spend much time trying to replicate the mix. I mainly went with my instinct and put together the clip in a couple days. So yeah, feel free to comment and let me know how you like or hate it, or anything I can improve regarding the mix :) Cheers!