This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Testing Mix fun 2.0 x50

Discussion in 'Practice Room' started by fenders, Nov 14, 2013.

1. fenders

fenders Member

2. harls

harls Member

Not bad man. I would try making the tone a little bit brighter and bringing the drum bus down a bit as I think they could glue a bit better. Any info on those drums? Particularly the snare and toms.

3. fenders

fenders Member

Thanks for listening man. Here is an update! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2255790/In Due Time poop will come-013.mp3
    + exciter https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2255790/In Due Time poop will come-016.mp3

As for drums, it's mainly S2.0. the snare is the nir z custom with about 12 eqs and a compressor.
    One thing i think that helped with my sound is that for the overheads i didn't use the OH mic in S2.0.
    I used a combination of the medium and far away mics to do that and sent the OH mic to a bus.
    Only kept the Snare Kick and toms in it and eqd and compressed for a more realistic sound. Or at least i hope haha.
    but yeah same for the toms, compressed first then eqd a bit, also there the D82 sonic maximizer on them. I just liked how it sounded.

4. harls

harls Member

No problem. I would have never guessed those toms were SD. Really dig the slappy sound.

5. fenders

fenders Member

6. fenders

fenders Member