This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thank Maidens!

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by Headbanging Reaper, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Headbanging Reaper

Headbanging Reaper The neighbor of the beast

Thank you ladies for the great show in Portland the other night! My throat was sore and it felt like I was beat with a ball bat the next day:headbang: !
    You hit another one right out of the park! :worship:
    I thought I heard you guys doing the intro to the Prisoner during your sound check (which I thought would be cool to hear)...Or was I just daydreaming?
    Thanks also for taking the time to sign my CD...Which is great BTW...During your concerts I can barely hear the vocals(maybe because I'm right up front)... Aja sounds great on the cd :kickass: !
    I would of like to stayed and talk with you guys some more but it was too crazy with all the people. I also had to drive over an hour to get home...and 8:00am comes too early(Damn those jobs :D )
    Once again Thank you for making it a great time...I think I even converted "my Guest" John into a Maidens fan!....EXCELLENT!..(in a Montie Burns voice).

2. Air Raid Siren

Air Raid Siren Maidens' Vox

Hey Reaper! Thanks for all your help on the street teaming side of things, too! It was a fun show and the crowd was wild! But I'm surprised you couldn't hear the vocals. I heard the house great, which is usually a good indicator to me. Where were you standing?

3. Headbanging Reaper

I was right up front....I was almost too close....I was looking at your belly button :)

4. Headbanging Reaper

[​IMG] Hey look ! Another freaky picture of me! :lol:

I look scary!...I'm really harmless! Honest!

5. RoboCaster

RoboCaster Victory is at hand.

Or her legs, Yea did you get the close up shot when she lifted it up on to the monitor?...hee,hee, yea it was like wow:loco:, I didn't expect that, I can't say what it did for me over the internet though ..Oh Yea!:headbang: .... I had lots of fun watching them having lots of fun.