This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thanks Chris

Discussion in 'Chris Broderick' started by Sicely, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Sicely

Sicely New Metal Member

Like I said up above. Thanks Chris. I just did my second meet and greet with you and Megadeth. It was my girlfriends first time meeting you. It was nice to see you again.

I was really looking forward to seeing and hearing your new Jackson. I have to say all the pictures i've seen of it didn't do it any justice. It was beautiful in person. This time I was able to make it to your side of the stage (and we didn't leave). I also have to say it sounded frickin awesome!

Anyway my girlfriend caught one of your pics at the end of the show, and is very happy about it. I wanted to play with it, but she just gave me a funny look when I ran that by her.

Here is a link to the pic we got with you. I was wondering if someone on here coud repost it for me. I don't think it is going to come out here.

Thanks again.

Shawn Sicely

http://vipnation.smugmug.com/Megade...4249_mVWmWz#!i=1695263435&k=542HqJG&lb=1&s=XL

2. Sicely

Sicely New Metal Member

Password for the pic is megagigantour. I didn't think it would work.