This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thanks for this time ... and see you around

Discussion in 'Tad Morose' started by Urban breed, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Bryant

Bryant Mr. Sleepy

Absolutely dear. I am sure you AND Urban will be two of the first to pick up the next TM disc. Things didn't work out with Urban and TM, but there is definitely a mutual respect among the parties. I hope both TM and Urban become millionaires and give me some of the money... :loco: In all seriousness, I wish both parties luck and given the talent within each, I see it happening.

Bryant

2. Bryant

Bryant Mr. Sleepy

G'day mate !! Although you are a little hairy and have the wrong plumbing to be my mate. :loco: You are pretty cute in the face though. :D J/k.

As always you remain and so do we at RMAQ and many of us are scattered around UM as well. Feel free to stop by my hangouts like the oldschool board and Prog Power as well.

Bryant

3. The Minds Eye

Oh this really sucks! You are an amazing singer and alot more unique than the majority of power metal singers out there. I'll check out any of your other projects and sincerly hope Tad Morose find another amazing unique singer to fill your shoes though it will be a really hard job.

4. House of Tintern

House of Tintern Heavy Horses Member

Modus Vivendi is one of the best albums I´ve heared. Keep it up Tad! I´ll miss you in the band Urban.