This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thanks Kalmah

Discussion in 'Kalmah' started by Manodin, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Manodin

Manodin New Metal Member

Hello worlds best metal band!
    Kalmah became my favorite band in 2 years. Great melodic guitars and keyboards, best brutal vocals, awesome basses and drums made this band is worlds best band for me. I just want to utter my feelings!
    At first I met Kalmah with this guy:

And then I started listening to them on youtube. But I wasn't a big fan at that time. I had a friend from Finland by being a Manowar fan. And he came to my homeland, Turkey with his friend Olli and I discussed with Olli about Kalmah, Ensiferum, etc... But I was listening to Swampsong, Swamplord mostly. I don't know what happened but in 2 months I started listening to them very much even I was saying "Manowar is my favorite band" but now I say "Kalmah is my favorite band" and I listen all of their songs cause they're just making the best. I bought their albums and merchandise. And now I'm thinking to going to Finland with Afs to spend 1 year on worlds greatest country, I'm practising brutal vocal, I'm learning guitar tabs of Kalmah songs and retuning my guitar. Thanks Kalmah, for changing my life!
    I hope you come to Istanbul, Turkey soon. Or anyway I'll come to see you!

#1 Manodin, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. Darth Grimby

Darth Grimby Hell's Satans - \m/oncton

Awesome story bro, welcome to the Kalmah brotherhood! There are not many of us, but Kalmah fans are the most hardcore fans of any band I've ever known. I have had the pleasure of seeing them live 4 times on their 2 Canadian tours. I had to travel great distances to attend these shows!

3. Corialote

Corialote Suorouva

"brotherhood" *cough* :p