This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thanks Pabla and Steve

Discussion in 'Steel Prophet' started by Wyvern, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Wyvern

Wyvern Master of Disaster
    Staff Member

My deepest gratitude to our beloved moderator not only for being a true friend and part of the family in the last house on the right :lol: in Atlanta, but also for giving me two great treasures: a signed copy by Steve of "Dark Hallucinations" and the chance to speak directly with him on the phone.

As a fan I always get thrilled, when the idols we bang our head to have the time to relate directly to myself. I recall that just as I bought my original copy of DH, I was looking for the back catalogue of the band and I wrote to their old website for info...just to get an answer directly from Steve about where to find the records. I thought (and still do) that the fact that a member of the band takes the time to answer you directly (and not some manager or so) speaks a lot about how cool they are, and how much a fan can feel the true essence of the person.

All these years after through letters or posts and finally I got a chance to talk directly to Steve. I was so frozen I could barely say anything intelligent, my apologies :oops: (Pabla really caught me unarmed :p).

Thank you both for being who you are :worship:
    P.S. And I want a new album! :headbang:

2. ihqkepukka

ihqkepukka Member

Yeah, that's a great quality that some people are having!:) Like musicians I mean.. hehh!:lol:

3. Pabla

Pabla The Devil Wears Maiden

You are quite welcome my friend! :) My pleasure.

I am nagging Steve for the new album... maybe next I give Vince a call to fire things up :heh: