This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

thanks

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by WILDSCYTHE, Jan 20, 2012.

1. WILDSCYTHE

WILDSCYTHE New Metal Member

:headbang: ....

i*m from venezuela , i couldn*t believe that fucking cob were coming to our lands ... i just wanted to tell you guys , that i never felt or saw something that wildddd , amazing and so real ... it was on december 14th , that day came and simply terrific , actually i have no words , i really hope to see the hate crew as soon as posible again ...... u bastards , all of you rock!!!!!

the greates shit ever , i just regreat the fact that i couldn*t meet you gods .... greats guitar , monster musicians , beer ......
    o_O man , u know !!

actually after your geek i begin to listen correctly your last 3 disc , extremly awesome .. sorry by my writtings, jaja , but i don*t give a fuck u know !!

greetings , please come again .. remeber VENEZUELA , greats pussy you already most know , and we have a lot of toys ... good , and worst ... :Smokin::err:o_O:puke:

fucking janne , did you like venezuelan beer???, at least you seem confortable drinking while playing ......, roope , hennka , jaskaaa ... bodom after midnigth brutaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll ... just perfect and plus... alexi , fuck youuuuuu ... your last set , deadnigth warrior , bodom af.. and hcdeathroll ... from the bottom of my spyrit thank you all my brother , thank you for coming .. it was unreal , it was cob hc!!!!!!!

please came again , we need bodom bodom bodom

2. QueenDeuce

QueenDeuce Member

i take it you had an 'ok' time

:lol:

3. nettitaikatalvi

nettitaikatalvi up goes the monkey...

WOW relax :lol:
    I want Bodom back in Bulgaria again, but...
    Don't worry- their life and career is in front of them, so probably they'll come :lol:
    :headbang:

4. iPot

iPot fUCkTarD

This thread contains so much assburger.

5. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

When Mohammed won't go to the mountain, the mountain comes to Mohammed? I don't know if that's your name but that saying corresponds to your demand.