This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

That was a close one!

Discussion in 'Andy Sneap' started by Glenn Fricker, Aug 10, 2006.

1. LydonB

LydonB Member

yeah....more alternative fuels already...oh wait, i forgot...bush cut their funding. :erk:

2. metalkingdom

metalkingdom the kinder, gentler me

Obviously you don't know what started WWI. "Resources" have nothing to do with any of this. It never does. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a religious conflict either. The fundamentalists use religion as justification for their actions. You and anyone else that describes people commiting murder and suicide simultaneously for their cause as "mindless" are absolutely foolish. How many statements from these guys have you listened to - translated in their entirety? They know exactly what they're doing. You're making a big mistake if you think that these guys are stupid. This shit is waaaay deeper than you think. I don't call them "terrorists". They are trying to defend their way of life the only way that they can. They don't have large armies, and we're crazy to expect these guys to follow the rules of European style warfare. They don't stand a chance if they play by our rules.

Israel will go away if Iran drops a nuke on it - which they intend to do asap. But until then, Israel will continue to exist because we (the U.S.) deems it that way. We built and trained their military, and they receive billions in our support. After all, we created Israel. That's really when all of this started - at least in the modern age.

3. LydonB

LydonB Member

so thats why they hate us. i have wondered about that :feels stupid:

4. Kenneth R.

Kenneth R. Cináed

:lol:

kudos to britain... and unfortunately though no one was killed or property damaged (which is very good!) the act of terrorism succeeded in that it scared world governments & airlines into yet more security overhead...

as for WW3... yes. think of the sheer number of places US troops are fighting in, or are threatened by. Think of the scope of our 'world war on terror' and all the intricate alliances on every side. Whatever you call it, it's a worldwide war.

5. Skyweaver

Skyweaver Shred or Die !

Can't we settle this over a pint ?........

I dont know how many guys have kids on this board, but I've got 3 and this shit thats going on really concerns me about the future of my kids, sure I live in Australia and the worse they could do is blow up a sheep or two, but what are they trying to achieve through death ? - understanding...I doubt it, death breeds more death...

I guess the only way that we can look at things is make the most of your time here, cause it seems to be getting shorter....

6. Kenneth R.

Kenneth R. Cináed

that's my point man... until we get through to these people on some kind of level besides bombing (though i admit this would be intensely difficult) it's just going to be a cycle of death.

7. JBroll

JBroll I MIX WITH PHYSICS!!!!

That's not going to happen - it's like trying to get Pat Robertson to sleep with the devil. Good fucking luck.

What we should really be concerned about, though, is the ability of terrorists to bring motherfucking snakes on these motherfucking planes.

Jeff

8. MKS

MKS Member

I thought he was the devil. :devil:

9. NathanSoulfracture

NathanSoulfracture myspace.com/soulfracture

[​IMG]

and another for good measure:

[​IMG]

10. metalkingdom

metalkingdom the kinder, gentler me

My grandma lives less than a mile away from that nut. For some odd reason, everytime I drive by his complex I feel compelled to stare at it o_O

11. JBroll

Both of those pictures are... wow. Just wow.

And I must give the devil more credit than that, honestly. Satan's come along way since the Dark Ages' incubi and succubi - it would be sad to see the Unholy One in such a decrepit state.

Jeff

12. J the TyranT

J the TyranT Thats just how it is...

I submitted that fucking whitesnakes on a plan joke to Fark... dont know if its been greenlit yet.

J

13. Glenn Fricker

Glenn Fricker Very Metal &Very Bad News

Holy shit! MK and I actually agree on something! :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Frank'nfurter

Frank'nfurter Thrash till death

You are absolutely right. It always starts with nonsense like this: ...my god is the one and only...

15. Mutant

Mutant I hate that supercow !

Wrong !

What would happen if one aggressive man killed all aggressive people (including all previously non aggressive people that became aggressive because he killed their aggressive friends/relatives) and then killed himself for being aggressive ? :heh:

No more aggression ! :headbang:

16. JBroll

Umm...

Until another one found a religion/girl he wanted to show off to so he could nail her/Chuck Norris film/telly/firearm/history book/testicles...

Jeff

17. Skyweaver

Skyweaver Shred or Die !

its interesting, the UN finally passed a resolution and Israel push deeper into lebabnon - UN - talk about a paper tiger.....is the only solution to turn the entire middle east into a glass car park ?

18. chuck1703

chuck1703 MYSPACE.COM/BURNINGSKIES

Spot on mate! Don't care what anyone says its always comes back to religion.

19. trym^^

trym^^ Member

conflict itself is rooted in aggression.
    the history of mankind really is a bad example to build the future upon.
    and yes, sometimes peacemaking is to use the end-all massive
    amount of aggression that eradicates one of the actors.
    but i like to think that its not per sé a good solution.
    take hiroshima for example.

also note that i referred to a statement by kev, there was no abstract context.
    its bitter enough such things as stoning people exist so theres no point being cynical about this.
    plus, as you were mentioning the royal airforce: military action should be of good reason,
    what the allies did in wwII was the absolute right thing. the nazi regime had to be stopped.
    but the british airforce also killed thousand of civilians during the bombenkrieg-which was evidentially not necessary.
    you see theres always two sides of the story. judging by plain numbers, wwIII already started,
    just look at the death tolls and nations/peoples involved in the middle east conflict. just my two cents.
    with all due respect, i've read a few books on history. im a history student :)

edit: speaking of cynicism, the folks that enraged about those caricatures and burned down embassies
    were simple citizens. your statement maybe was a little one dimensional, theres more to it than "a few screws loose".

20. trym^^

trym^^ Member

in many cases religion is just one form of egoism.