This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Absence and Religion?

Discussion in 'The Absence' started by Metalf4rLife, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Metalf4rLife

Metalf4rLife New Metal Member

What would be The Absence's affiliations in this area (Satanist, Christian, Nothing, Etc.) My friend claims The Absence is a Satanist band while i liken them more to a unbiased neutral perspective.

2. SepulcreUnearthed

SepulcreUnearthed New Metal Member

Why the hell does it matter? Good metal is good metal. I couldn't give a fuck what a band's "religious affiliation" is if they make good music.

And they're definitely not Satanist. You need to tell your friend to pull his head out of his ass and stop being so ignorant. Not every metal band worships Satan, genius.

3. Edazer

Edazer Member

Yeah, I don't really care what the band's religious views are, either... This band is simply amazing...
    This is my first post here, by the way... ^__^

Also, besides the band's obvious musical talent, I like that their lyrics aren't like 95% of other newer metal bands out there... [With so many religious views, IE. "SHIT ON CHRISTIANITY, KILL JEWS" and the like...]

I'm not Christian, or Jewish, however, I find that it gets really old, really fast, and I hate when people alienate a group of people just because of their religious views...
    Anyway, sorry for rambling...

Awesome band, awesome music... Didn't even know there was a second album out... I'll DEFINITELY be picking it up as soon as possible... [Heard that sample song, simply amazing..]

Good luck, guys... As an asipiring musician, myself... It's fresh to see that a great band, with great talent, does pretty well for themselves...

^__^

4. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Metal Member

I would be disappointed if TA said anything in regards to this question.:)