This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Crown

Discussion in 'Metal News' started by Russell, May 7, 2002.

1. Russell

Russell __

The Crown entered the Swedish National Metal Charts on 4/26/02 at # 8. Additionally THE CROWN's "Crowned Into Terror" has, in three weeks, surpassed in sales all previous U.S. releases. THE CROWN has just completed their first U.S. tour supporting "Crowned In Terror" with support coming from Prosthetic/Metal Blade artist ALL THAT REMAINS. The tour was extremely successful, and has set the stage to THE CROWN to return Stateside by late Summer 2002 to continue supporting "Crowned In Terror”. In other news THE CROWN's "Crowned In Terror" is currently the #2 Metal record in America according to the CMJ Metal Radio Chart which takes station airplay reports from the top Metal commercial specialty shows and college radio stations from across the country.

2. The Wanderer

The Wanderer Watcher of the Storm

Denver, Colorado, United States of Arrogance
    all u.s. releases or just previouis crown u.s. releases? that's a poorly written statement. but awesome for them. when they come back to the states they should tour with good bands and not skip denver.

3. SlaughterofSoul

SlaughterofSoul Forever Underground

Yeah, what releases? Also, they need to come to Pennsylvania. I think they should get Decapitated as a support. That would be fucking awesome.

4. Russell

Russell __

I think all as a whole ie. all crowns previous releases. But its metalblades wording, so I'm not too sure...