This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

The EDM Thread

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by KafkaX, Mar 27, 2013.

1. -CC-

-CC- Something in My Eye

Some great UK Deep House I've been playing on repeat this past week:

Dazed and Brutal likes this.
  2. -CC-

-CC- Something in My Eye

For any fans of dungeon, skip to 2:40 of this track. One of the dopest bass synth sounds I've heard in a long time.

3. zabu of nΩd

zabu of nΩd Free Insultation

Wow, somehow I never noticed this thread before. Guess it was only ever active when I wasn't. And of course it was active when I was way into EDM, whereas at this point I've barely listened to any in the past two years. Sigh.

The only EDM still in my rotation these days is Tabla Beat Science, a sort of techno-Indian fusion. They only released one fucking studio album, and I haven't heard *any* other artists like them, so if anyone has similar recommendations I'm all ears:

4. -CC-

-CC- Something in My Eye

@KafkaX - if you're still lurking around, I know you'd like this one: