This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the F*CK EM thread !!!

Discussion in 'LORD' started by chrisvp, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

I'd sponsor metal & punk festivals so my favourite bands could tour down under. :headbang:

2. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

You bet they do.

This is one reason property values are so high, with so many people given free access to more money than they can afford they go to auction and bid that extra bit. Another problem, loads of people buy their house then deck it out with the latest HDTV's, furniture, whitegoods, etc.

No wonder they foreclose as soon as there's a hiccup. My mum told me when they bought the unit they were sitting on beer crates for a few months and I recall as a kid they leased out a bedroom and the garage to help pay the loan back. Who's doing that these days?

s

3. Nebulous

Nebulous Daniel

I would like to do so when I move into my place next year. Why the hell not, eh?
    I should be fine with the mortgage even without it, but if someone can pay 1/4 or whatever of it for me, then that's just more cash in my bank acount for a rainy day/ new car/ studio upgrade/ whatever in the future.
    I just hope people are still willing to rent a room when their housemate is the owner/ landlord.

4. Nebulous

Nebulous Daniel

Oh, not that it has anything to do with this thread title; Chris- check emails when you have a chance ;)

5. chrisvp

chrisvp Member

Gerry, you whining filthy piece of shit , go fuck yourself and while you are at it , take your scum friends from the other big retailer chains etc to hell as well.
    You bastards have ripped of the consumer for decades and now because people have online shopping at their disposal you are having a cry.
    The Australian consumer is not as stupid as you might think .

Cry cry cry cry bastard cry .

FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

The campaign is ludicrous, how on earth will the ATO get Chinamen, etc. selling goods out of garages to fill out BAS statements?

Yeah right!

s

7. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

I may have already said it here (or on Facebook).... but when Gerry Harvey can explain to me why I can buy five blu ray discs from O/S for less then the price of one from Harvey Norman, then maybe I'll listen to his argument

8. Bloopy

Bloopy Active Member

9. chrisvp

chrisvp Member

10. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

"Where were all these companies when Australian manufacturing started to shrink? They were heading overseas with their buyers to get cheaper goods into Australia."

Damn straight! This is nothing more then the big retailers crying poor because they bought a million units of a product at 50c to the US dollar and now that we have parity, they believe they're "missing out". We can't be held responsible for your piss poor purchasing practicses

"Mr Harvey stressed that he did not oppose the right to shop on the internet, and was next month planning to launch an online store."

Sure you are Gerry... sure you are! Watch the prices still get inflated online as well

11. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

Unless you're getting the goods straight from China they won't be as competitive as Evilbay, they still have to factor in for warehousing and overheads.

It'll just be like Woolies online, it'll save you on petrol $ only.

s

12. Bucko

Bucko Member

Fuck em!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Chrisvp ....

13. bsercombe

bsercombe Member

I bought LED light globes directly from HK for $7 delivered. Aussie price $15-$28.

The fact is Gerry, that 50% + 10% GST = 55% which is still 45% cheaper than your retail prices.

14. chrisvp

chrisvp Member

I did the same in regards to LED downlights for my music room , at Bunnings they cost a small fortune , bought them from Hong Kong online including shipping and they were still way under a third of the price of the downlights from Bunnings.

15. Crabby

Crabby Member

The individual who smashed one of my car windows last night/this morning and did even more damage to the car next to mine. Yet they stole nothing - what was the fucking point? At least the repairs will cost far less than I had expected. Fuck 'em!

16. StephenSLR

StephenSLR Member

To search your car for valuables or drunks on a vandalism rampage - FUCK 'EM!

s

17. Crabby

Crabby Member

Oh I get that, just stupid that mine and two other cars cop the same treatment and mine and it seems one of the others did have stuff they could have taken. More than likely teenage kids on school holidays with nothing to do and no supervision. Just one of these things that does happen, fucking annoying though.

18. Goreripper

Goreripper Metal as fuck

I love it when people answer rhetorical questions.

19. Crabby

Crabby Member

*Homer Simpson voice*

"Rhetorical, eh? Eight!"

:D

20. Si

Si The Trickster's Bitch

Fuckheads who own dangerous dogs just to compensate for the dimple where their dick should be. Just thinking of that poor five year old, torn apart in her own home in front of her family, for what? So some moron can have a tough pet. And it just went on and on, another child was saved from the dog's jaws, adults were savaged, and what did the owner do? Stood back and said "heel boy". What a man. I seriously hope he gets put away for manslaughter, for a very long time.

And by the way, I'd put money on it that the dog wasn't actually a pit bull. Everyone just assumes a big savage dog that attacks people is a pit bull. All dangerous breeds should be banned except for strictly licenced owners.