This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Flower Kings ... one US show in Colorado

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by DigitalMan, Feb 13, 2006.

1. DigitalMan

DigitalMan Member

THE FLOWER KINGS, Sweden's premier progressive rock band Saturday, March 11, 2006 The "new and improved" Oriental Theater
    4335 W. 44th Ave.
    Denver, Colorado
    www.theorientaltheater.com

Doors at 7:00pm
    Show at 8:00pm
    21 and over show

Tickets: $30 / $35 day of show
    Purchase them online at The Oriental Theater Website or come to the next CARS meeting on February 25th at the Breckenridge Brewery (6-
    10pm)

This is the only show in the U.S. that The Flower Kings will be doing on this trip to North America where they'll be performing at Baja Prog in Mexico on March 8th.

We need everyone to get behind this show and support it just by buying a ticket or two or three... It's going to be a great show at a wonderful newly remodeled theater. We guarantee you won't be disappointed with the show and the venue.

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW and let's make this a great success for The Flower Kings and the CARS group.

2. manowarfan1

manowarfan1 Member

Hey Digital Man - if you are in the Springs - are you Guy? If so, what's up, it's jeff. I've never heard the Flower Kings but I've heard of 'em. Guess I'll search out some MP3s and see if I like. Gotta support the scene :) If I'm in town for this I may try to head up there.

Hail
    Jeff

3. DigitalMan

DigitalMan Member

Hey Jeff, yep, it's Guy. Hope you can make the show, I'm really looking forward to it.

Guy