This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The funny dvd of Unsung Heroes ^^

Discussion in 'Ensiferum' started by Rempi, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Rempi

Rempi New Metal Member

So,what are your opinions and which part is your favourite in Documentary and Studio Diary? :D
    I found Pete quite funny :p

2. Numinex

Numinex WinterFerum <3

Yees I loved it too! :D
    Can't really tell what was my favourite part, but it was interesting to see how they write songs and make demo and stuff. And I was quite surprised to see Jukka-Pekka again, I think I wouldn't have recognized him without those subtitles, when I realized that it was him I was like WTF he's bald :D
    And yes Petri is indeed funny, I guess they're all cracking up every 5 minutes while recording, at least it seems like that =D
    It was also cool to watch the Studio Diary again, this DVD is just perfect, I hope you guys make more of those in the future!

3. gaz

gaz Stargazer

The Australian release was last Friday, but it was the 1 CD version with no DVD.
    I'm waiting for my local metal shop to get the European import in this week.

4. FeskarN

FeskarN New Metal Member

It was pretty entertaining to watch the whole process from demos to the final studio days.

5. Andiferum

Andiferum My penis exploded

I really enjoyed the DVD. It's nice to see how people work as a unit. It's also nice to see the amount of effort put into this album!

6. ThoNohT

ThoNohT New Metal Member

Yep. It was the first thing I did when I got the album last Tuesday. I just put it on and watched it to the end. It was pretty entertaining, with lots of funny moments. And meanwhile it also showed pretty well how the writing and recording process happened.

7. sam b

sam b Wanderer

Needed way more Emmi.

8. Rempi

Rempi New Metal Member

I just wonder,that drunk monolog from Sami about less respect for bassplayers was spontaneous or he just played a role for the dvd? :D
    Btw I love his socks!He has always comic stuff on his feet :p
    I pretty much like that they showed the recording of the additional musicians part too,so we can have an imagine about all these different instruments.I love nyckelharpa!

9. Panda

Panda Member

Have only now gotten around to watching my DVD but am I the only one unable to see subtitles on it? Would be such a shame otherwise if it's only going to play in FI :(

e:

Never mind, it seems this computer wouldn't recognise them with WMP or MPC, using VLC now and it's working OK! :)

10. LokiEnsiferum

LokiEnsiferum Swordbearer

Funny DVD was great :)
    I was able to learn some new things about the band and at the same time have a lot of fun.
    A great deal of humour and interesting parts , and that part with jumping into the snow after a sauna was awesome :)
    Raise Your Sword for Ensiferum!!! :heh: