This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Great American Gun Fetish

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by UltimateApathy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Blurry_Dreams

Blurry_Dreams Active Member

i'm pro-gun because of mass shooters
    i keep thinking that if the anti-gun people would just shut-the-fuck-up we'd eventually get to a point where mass-shootings are impossible
    because someone would just shoot-the-shooter, YKWIM

HadesRagnazrath likes this.
  2. wiseman007

wiseman007 New Metal Member

I don't think anything will come of this. Apart from the abortion problem, nothing divides America more clearly than the attitude toward firearms: half the country owns them, the other half does not. The latter want to get rid of guns, at least the rapid-fire ones favored by lazy reloading maniacs. The former believe that America is short on firearms and that armed female teachers, police officers assigned to every school, and volunteers with private arsenals can prevent tragedy. I belong to the former, of course; you should have seen how many scopes from https://ballachy.com/best-marlin-model-60-scopes/,я I bought for my rifles. You would have cried))

#582 wiseman007, Oct 7, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  3. Blurry_Dreams

think of it this way
    if every single fucking school-teacher was required to be armed, then school-shootings would be impossible
    the person trying to do the mass shooting would get shot by a teacher and the death-toll would be 3-instead-of-30

4. Blurry_Dreams