This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The New Album / Quick Update

Discussion in 'Avian' started by chrissie, May 4, 2008.

1. chrissie

chrissie Wicked Witch

Are there any news about the release date from the new album?
    And is there (I hope so) a small chance to listen to one or two more songs from it in your myspace?
    Would be nice, because I'm very curious. :)

2. YanLeviathan

YanLeviathan Member

We're going to announce the official release date very soon; looks like mid-August. We'll probably set up some short clips in a few weeks and post'em on our sites.

We played about half of the new cd at the Nightmare Metal Fest and the feedback we've gotten has been very positive so I think you will all enjoy it when it comes out. The cd will once again feature artwork from Mattias Noren; he did all of the art on the 16 page booklet; can't wait for everyone to see it!

We've also confirmed another show; Sunday September 7th in St. Paul, Minnesota opening for Sonata Arctica. We'll post the artwork for that show as soon as we get it.

And; a couple of weeks ago I fell down a flight of stairs and I broke my elbow and my ring finger (both on my left arm); I need to keep everything immobilized for the next 2-4 weeks and then hopefully I will be able to play again.

3. chrissie

chrissie Wicked Witch

That's very good news!:)

I'm sorry to read this. I hope you'll be okay very soon.