This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Johnny_victor

Johnny_victor Member

So now we know they were practicing Angels Don't Kill and Transference :D maan I can't wait to hear how those new tunes will turn out to be!

2. razor001666

razor001666 been where, done what?

What the hell is NPLH? You wrote long post but still use this cryptic abbreviation :D I hope you spend good that time you saved with that :D

3. Johnny_victor

Johnny_victor Member

It is "No place like home" tour in Autumn of 2019 :D

COB-666 likes this.
  4. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

Haha sorry I'm used to using that abbreviation for tags on live pics, I didn't realize it wasn't that obvious for someone who wasn't there. Yes, the No Place Like Home tour that took place in fall 2018. :D It was only in finland anyway so it may not be such a big deal to everyone.
    I most of the time have to think a while after people on this forum write song names like SNBN even though they are obvious to most probably :D

Hey I forgot to say in the post, it was mentioned they also have rehearsed Are You Dead Yet!

#204 tragician, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  5. COB-666

COB-666 Member

cob_press: " Jaska in action! Tracking drums for "An Arrow" with Ande and our young and talented engineer Ville."
    video:
    https://scontent-vie1-1.cdninstagra...=5F4F9A96&oh=47e13f5fbca398d5a495e95b5700921c

ESP Guitars Finland: " New music and video coming up from the fresh 21st century rock band Moon Shot ! Also, Henkka has something to say about ESP basses "
    [​IMG]

" I have played with ESP for years. I have had the pleasure and privilege to meet up and design my basses with ESP people in Japan, USA and Finland.
    For Moon Shot I chose Surveyor ´87. In addition to its sound, I just love the simple classic looks and the pick guard in matte black. I will have a lot of fun with this one! Thank you once again.
    -Henkka "

tragician likes this.
  6. dthmtl3

dthmtl3 Member

7. tragician

#207 tragician, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  8. InvisibleByNight

InvisibleByNight Totally Fucking Dead.

^
    BAM's IG says Tavastia is on 24th and Seinäjoki on 23th.

9. tragician

Haha true, good to notice now and not on the concert day :D

COB-666 likes this.
  10. tragician

#210 tragician, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    COB-666 likes this.
  11. COB-666

COB-666 Member

12. akamouzis

akamouzis Member

think bodomaftermidnight will create a new website and forum or do you think they will continue to use this one?

13. garlicbread11

garlicbread11 Member

Neither, tbh. I doubt they give a damn about this forum lol

14. ESA1996

ESA1996 Member

I don't think they have rights to the website as the other guys own the name, so they'll probably have to create a new website. To be honest I'm a bit surprised the forum is still up as I'd imagine it costs money to keep it up and going, and who's paying for it now? Ultimate Metal itself obviously isn't going anywhere, but I always thought COB paid UM to host their part of the forum.

15. tragician

COB-666 likes this.
  16. Supra

Supra New Metal Member

Cool to hear Kimberly Goss is getting back in The scene. Wish it was for a new Sinergy album though

17. ESA1996

ESA1996 Member

They have a video with Petri Lindroos too. Not quite as closely related to COB as Goss maybe, but Alexi did do backing vocals for Norther's second album :D

Works0fheart, COB-666 and tragician like this.
  18. tragician

I have missed Kimberly so bad I'm super happy to hear from her after all these years! I just recently went through some old magazines with Kimberly interviews from the Sinergy days...

On the Oceanhoarse instagram there was a message from Kimberly too:
    Here's a few words from Kimberly about the Ozzy collaboration and her current plans:
    "You can't be a lover of metal without Ozzy having had an influence on you at some point in your life. The first vinyl record I ever owned was Paranoid by Black Sabbath. I fondly remember sitting in my room, turning on my black light and listening to Electric Funeral over and over again! I was also a huge fan of Ozzy's solo career, but when Ben asked me to partake in this Ozztober project that Oceanhoarse was doing, I was a little hesitant at first.

I dropped off the face of the metal scene about 14 years ago to focus on raising my daughter. I've really enjoyed the anonymity that comes along with being in a suburb while living the mommy life. I never stopped being involved in music, but I just switched gears to something more befitting to my role as a mom. In recent months however, I've started collaborating on a metal album with a killer guitarist in hopes that now when my kid is older and less dependent on me, I could concentrate on starting a new band and work on the second phase of my career in metal. As scary as it is to put myself back out there after such a long absence, I figured this would be a fun way to reintroduce myself! I've been close friends with Ben for almost 18 years, so it was a great pleasure to finally work with him on something and I hope the fans enjoy it. Be sure to keep an eye out for my new band debuting within the next year or two. We still need a complete line up, so if anyone else is looking to come out of retirement, hit me up!"

-Also I vaguely remember an interview from Kimberly that she did maybe in 2010 it was kinda like where is she now type thing and I think she said she would still like to sometime work with Alexi? The" In the recent months I have started collaborating with a killer guitarist" thing just reminded me of that but of course it probably isn't about that :D Just made me think of it.

#218 tragician, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    COB-666 likes this.
  19. garlicbread11

garlicbread11 Member

Is her kid Alexi's? I assume not since the only kid I've ever seen him with is his stepdaughter, but I don't know much of his personal affairs.

20. COB-666

COB-666 Member

"Is her kid Alexi's?" I think not. 14 years ago was 2006.