This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The official 'Embarassing Moments' thread

Discussion in 'LORD' started by fire_angel, Dec 2, 2006.

1. fire_angel

fire_angel Timboooooo

Pretty straight forward. Let's get some embaressing moments out. Whether it be about you or your neighbour's best friend's cousin, share them around.

I'll start with this:

SERBoard.com :: View topic - Unbelievable photograph.

Note the change in topic from the second page :lol:

FerretallicA likes this.
  2. mattt

mattt Yes.

hahahahah

:lol:

3. Pyro

Pyro The guy from the internet

Classic

4. Pethical

Pethical Tom

mine was in the drinking stories thread. was pretty fucking embaressing!

5. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

LAWL! That forum post is pretty funny! :p

I'm sure I've got some embarrassing stories to tell when I remember them! :erk:

6. FerretallicA

FerretallicA HMAS Slagdestroyer

:lol: Definitely worth it despite the slow build-up on the first page. I just laughed, quite literally, out loud.

7. Turner

Turner I have a cunning plan

I have a really embarrassing story!

About a year ago I took a chick on a date. This was our second or 3rd date, fairly early on in the whole thing. I was really keen on her and more than a little nervous so I was freaking out about little things, being very self-conscious, etc. We went to a local shopping centre where they have some cafes etc so we could grab a coffee or something. Anyway we found a place and ordered drinks, and my guts started to rumble. It wasn't really the "I'm hungry" rumble, but more of the "JESUS CHRIST THIS IS GONNA BE MESSY" rumble. I tried to sit on it for a few minutes but it was getting REALLY uncomfortable, so I politely excused myself and made as hasty an exit as possible. I found a toilet, got my pants off just in time, and shat my guts out at ~500km/hr. Lucky save! So I finished my business and went back. With a bit of luck, she'd not have noticed anything was wrong. I sat back down and grabbed my coffee/milkshake/whatever it was, and continued like nothing was wrong.

....about 2 minutes passed....

Rumble. This was bad. It was as if the bowl-spraying that had just happened never existed!! But I thought to myself, "I'll sit this one out" in the hopes that it would just settle itself. But it didn't. About 5 more minutes passed of me obviously looking pained and my belly rumbling when the young lady I was taking out looked at me and just said "Go."
    I barely managed to mouth "thank you" as I bolted.

FerretallicA likes this.
  8. Celestial-Todd

Celestial-Todd The Incredible Bulk

hahahaha

I had a very similar thing happen once but I was hit DURING A JOB INTERVIEW! Suffice to say, I didn't get a call back :p

9. fire_angel

fire_angel Timboooooo

haha, man turner, that sucks. i've had similar experiences, but nothing of that calibre.

10. ferdibirdi

ferdibirdi Member

Vomiting all over myself on a crowded train a few weeks back is all I can think of right now...

11. Acey Jendell

Acey Jendell Jonesey

My mate told my sisters that when i'm checking out chicks, to look at me and yell "Daddy, why are you looking at that lady like that?" and they go ahead and do it.

12. Stormster

Stormster Somewhere Far Beyond

Ok lets get one thing straight, i aint racist, i just say "nigga" alot. I dont mean any disrespect or anything, i just say it, and i dont see a problem with it. Anyways, i put juice in the microwave because it was partially frozen, a carton of juice to be exact. This was at work by the way. Anyways after 10 seconds or so the carton started burning, i took it out and got burnt and screamed "NIGGA". There was a black chick in the room as well, and we had been talking. But when i screamed nigga she just looked at me blankly with a "wtf" look on her face. She just ignored it though and about 5 seconds later we went on with our discussion.

I have plenty more cause im such a dumbarse, its jsut a matter of remembering it all.

13. JetHead

JetHead FTT

AHAAHAHA dude I knew your "nigga" outbursts would get you into trouble one day

14. Keeper of the Seven Cheese

Keeper of the Seven Cheese Metallic Progressor

My mate Chris and I always do that. At our work christmas party, we were playing soccer and would kick the ball and say nigga. I mean no racial prejudice by it. It's just a mad word

15. sadisticsatyr

sadisticsatyr Young Apprentice

Im very fond of the N word. I blame Dave Chappelle. The other week my girlfriend and i were on the train home and a black guy was having an argument with his woman. It was the biggest crack up ever! "Look bitch, i dont play that shit aight!" You wanna start causin shit up in here you can just get da fuck out ho!" I was lamost in tears. Anyway, i was hassling the shit outta my girlfriend cos i was in one of those moods and i got her too hard and yelled "Nigga!" at me. I just went pale with disbelief. Lucky he was too drunk to notice.

I have an embarrasing work moment: I am usually a chef, but they needed waitstaff and i offered my services. Anyway, there was a table of 20 girls all having a night out and looking damn fine. Lucky me was serving them. Anyway, i took over their drinks and tipped the pallete and drench the hottest one in coke, all over her nice fruity smelling hair and smooth firm titties. I didnt get a hard on, but i was so embarrassed to have done that cos she looked really nice and happy and i spoilt her whole night. Later when i skulked back into view i found out she was also the birthday girl. I havent done waiting since.

16. pipsqeek

pipsqeek Musical Delinquent

lol.

Just your type of girl. Hot, wet, sticky and tastes like Coke (remembers to spell it properly).

pipsqeek