This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the old pics

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by RexxeR, Jan 31, 2002.

1. RexxeR

RexxeR New Metal Member

hey T, do you still have the old pics that you've done uploaded to your site or just the newer stuff? You should put up a link to all your old stuff to, i know everyone would love to see the progression.

2. FatherVic

FatherVic MasterMelon

that leads us to one question!!!
    your first stuff (not published one) was crap or was it marvelous???
    I ask because when I went to Picassos' museum here, there are some rooms about his painting with 8 years, and well I thought "well let's see the lame little picasso" and damn hell!!! it was as good as everything he painted for the rest of his life!!!! I was so shocked.....
    are you a cyberPicasso???

3. Seems like Trav

Seems like Trav No Such Thing

most of my older stuff is more along the lines of "what the hell was i thinking?"

T

4. RexxeR

RexxeR New Metal Member

really tho, you NEED to put up the old stuff again. you can make a new link and call it "my old crap for Rex"

5. FatherVic

FatherVic MasterMelon

well may be that's not the perfect name for the link, but may be a section called "Attempts of being what I am" sounds better (and way more understandable for nonforum users ;) )

I guess we all would feel safer and warmer if we see how lame you were in the beginings :p or at least knowing that you suddenly popped up with such mastery!!!!

fathervic (without icecubes)