This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Tut Ankh Amon, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

I wasn't loling at that, more like laughing at me asking you not to go. I like you... No homo.

2. Macharius

Macharius Thank you for noticing.

I was stating my position to Muffin :cool: Though I understand what you meant evidently, Kuwait is quite safe since the early 90's campaign to keep Saddam out. And surprisingly, they are grateful for the coalitions help.

3. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

Won't be that grateful when the troops leave and Iraq is more unstable than it ever was :p Saddam might have been a batshit crazy fuck but he at least kept the other batshit crazy fucks in line.

4. Muffin

Muffin Dawn

[​IMG]
    ARMY STRONG

No but seriously, cool story bro, keep us posted on stuff whenever you can :D

5. Macharius

Right clicked, and saved. Lmao.

6. Deadly

Deadly -________-

i just wanna hold you close
    i feel your heart so close to mine
    and you'll stay here in this moment for all the rest of tiiime
    yeahyeahyeahyeahYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

7. Leandro

Leandro ¬¬

Man, I just had the most random day of my entire life. And possibly your lives, too. Me and my friend were planning on me staying one day longer than usual (I usually go back to my parents' for weekends) because he got free tickets to the movies, but we ran into some guys who were throwing a small happy hour because they were graduating, and we went along, had a few drinks and all.

Then 4 of us went to have dinner at a bakery, and had no idea what to do next. We were riding in my friend's car when we see one other friend down the street, whom we immediately kidnap (somewhat literally, I had to push the guy into the car). One of the guys who was with us has a HUGE lack-of-pussy issue that lays a heavy toll on his self esteem. We then decide to pay him a hooker, ride to a place full of motels and ask around for a brothel of some sort. We find it, get depressed at the fact that simply getting in with 5 people will cost us R$100 (and, more importantly, how only one guy other than me had any money :erk: - obs: R$1 buys more or less the same as one dollar), but go in anyway.

Inside, it's boring as hell but our friend finds himself a hoe (or, more accurately, someone finds a hoe for him). Him and another friend go inside and hoe for about an hour while we analyse the dude we kidnapped. He seemed to have HUGE antisocial issues, which weren't helped by us pretending to be fags wanting to shag him. He seemed REALLY pissed :lol: but we got him to talk, and it was cool. I paid the R$60 for us three and the other dude with money pays the hoes. Each of us 3 had the right to get 3 coke cans, so we did and brought them home.

I let the antisocial dude keep the cokes since I know he's an addict, like me, and so in the end I paid R$60 for 2 coca colas, which was pocketfully painful, but whatever, I did a good deed and kept making jokes about how our karma was in the green (especially considering how crappy the rest of the week had been, I mean really). I had forgotten we were planning to play poker at someone's house, but we went, and I won... R$60. Then it was 5am and they wanted to play one more quick game, but all I wanted to do was sleep :erk: my friend paid my buy-in though so I had to do it... and won again, R$25 :lol: gave 10 to my friend and in the end, I left the day with a net profit of R$10 and 2 cokes :D

8. StoneWoman

StoneWoman Member

You're lying. D:

9. Leandro

Leandro ¬¬

Hate being the last post in the page.

10. vikk

vikk Member

60 reais? wtf! era a Geyse da Uniban?

11. Leandro

Leandro ¬¬

60 reais foi só a entrada pra 3 pessoas, as putas em si custaram 125 cada. Mas que se foda porque isso não fui eu que paguei :p

12. StoneWoman

StoneWoman Member

Lucas, eu te amo e quero fugir com voce longe da qui e ter suos bebes.

13. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

:p

I've never been to a brothel, I'm curious as to how hygienic one in Brazil could be :S

14. Leandro

Leandro ¬¬

Nice try, but I don't live where vikk lives. AND you're just jealous since we can build better planes :p

15. vikk

vikk Member

que

16. Knarfi

Knarfi Yaba-daba-doo!

17. Muffin

Muffin Dawn

æ skjønnitj nå tå ka dåkk sei

18. Macharius

המשחק!

[​IMG]
    In Brazil?!

19. The Emptier

The Emptier t3h b3aSt0rZ

tired as dicksauce, in neenah, wisconsin on the set of extreme makeover: home edition helping out my dad. it's a fucking spectacle here, first day and we have over 9000 flaming retard spectators asking shitty questions i don't have the answers to. and they all want to see ty...that's all they care about. it's gonna be fucking hell when spectators are actually allowed this week...i expect a couple thousand, probably more. but the plus is that i get to be apart of this amazing work and chicks think you're the tits if you're working there

20. StoneWoman

StoneWoman Member

Shame on you not having watched "O clone" or shame on me for my absolutely clueless typing. :lol: