This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by Tut Ankh Amon, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Swabs

Swabs HAHA COOL

Any time man, any time.

2. the phenom

the phenom Member

HOLY FUCK! That is long hair! :lol:

Yeah i agree on all those points. I hate it how i see people look at me like im a walking freakshow because i got long hair! Yes the drying thing is fucking impractical...also if you dye it or just the general usage of shampoo is very expensive.

Maybe just compromise and make it alot thinner? Just take off so much that it's shoulder length. Even that makes a huge difference.

3. erni

erni +_*

I hope you'll do that... because I think long hair looks a lot lot lot better on you than short hair, and it's not like your long hair is the only thing that makes you fit in the metal-thing, it's your music taste especially. There are also some hopper-dudes with long hair, not many, but some.. and there are also many metal-guys with short hair. I mean, it's not like long hair makes someone a metal-person...

And really, Swabsy, dooooon't cut it.. my brother cut his hair too, and I almost killed him! :p Long hair really looks so much better on boys, and if you don't want it THAT long anymore, then just cut a bit...to chin length maybe, but not shorter! Well, it's your decision of course..:lol: But maybe you need some advice of a girl.. ^_^

4. valkokukka

valkokukka I can still feel it

Really? Because I was just about to write that in Finland no one really cares if guy has a long hair. We have plenty of long haired guys at work and no one cares.

5. the phenom

the phenom Member

Well not when you go to north or south from here...but the place i live is ultimately the arsehole of Finland.(And it's dirty)

I got people here picking fights and trying to beat me up just because i have long hair.

6. Knarfi

Knarfi Yaba-daba-doo!

I was called a hippy last night when i walked out of my own fucking apartment last night, hows that :p

7. erni

erni +_*

I always thought hippies are a bit more... hippy-ish?

8. the phenom

the phenom Member

Better than almost getting beat up by 5 dudes who thought i should fuck off because i had long hair.

I was drunk too so i was like "You know what! FUCK YOU TOO!". I'm lucky a friend dragged me out of that situation :lol:

9. Knarfi

Knarfi Yaba-daba-doo!

Not according to brainless dutch people :p

10. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Yea I've learned the streets are dangerous at night and it's just better to walk off because you're not going to be a bruce lee anyway :lol:

11. the phenom

the phenom Member

Apparently not :lol:
    Yeah, exactly. And it's not like i am going to take 5 twice bigger guys on either!:lol: Me being only 165 cm would result in them punching me before i even reach them :lol:

12. +VictimOfTheNight+

+VictimOfTheNight+ Active Member

It's so cold here in the north of Italy, today, but I'm feeling good... rain again, today. Such a sweet sound, hm? Haha. :)

13. the phenom

the phenom Member

Well! I got to agree with that. Rain is awesome when you can sit inside and do just stuff to pass the time knowing you can't go outside :lol: The sound of rain is somewhat soothing too.

14. +VictimOfTheNight+

+VictimOfTheNight+ Active Member

Exactly, that's what I think too!

If one has to go out and walk or anything like that when it's raining, then I'm the first one who says "Grrr, damned rain, it's making me kinda upset cuz I've gotta go out! :mad:"... but when you have the chance to enjoy rain cuz you can stay in, then it's really lovely and relaxing, yes. :)

15. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

Just got back from a killer workout a little while ago, still dying... now gonna shower and head out for the day!

16. jmbullet

jmbullet Drama maker

Well, it's your own hair, but I wouldn't cut it if I were you. It looks really great on you, and imo it's worth all the trouble.

17. SteveMCsteve

SteveMCsteve Member

hmmmm I've been thinking about how i would commit suicide lately, not that I'm actually gonna do it.

18. erni

erni +_*

This weather is great... I just went out to walk a bit in the fog, and it felt so good.. really, everything was white around me, I could barely see a tree which was 15 meters away. I love fog... really, now autumn "officially" started. After the holidays I thought "ugh, you could have enjoyed autumn a lot more than you now did." ..but today I noticed, that autumn didn't even really start then yet. Cold weather, fog, just..this whole atmosphere, THIS is autumn. I hope there will be some more days like this... and if not, then at least I used the one and only foggy day, that we'll have this year. :)

Hey, don't think about that... suicide is no way out of any problems, really. :/ ..I don't know what makes you feel like that, but just try to see the small but good things in life. I mean, life is hard sometimes, there's no way to change that. I have to say, that I had such a phase too, but I changed my view on life, and even though it's not always nice, I accepted things how they are and now I try to make the best of my life, to enjoy every day. Look at what I wrote above, about the foggy weather... I mean, fog is nothing special, it's just a sort of weather, but it still makes me feel really good. I learned how to see the small but good things in life, and I realised that I should enjoy those little moments too. And...do you know what? I think, that in life, everything happens for a reason...everything. I don't know how long it will take to find out about why this or that happened, I'm still waiting for the "answer" to some things too, but I guess that was one of the things that helped me out of that phase.
    I don't know if I'm helping like this, probably not, but I felt like telling you this... think about what I said. :)

Edit: uhm, I don't know if you really feel sad about anything or not, but I actually don't believe you think about suicide for no reason, so...

19. DHG

DHG Sverd's successor

[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXmYMPEAlc[/ame]

20. CliffBurton

CliffBurton Member

The only people who think long hair means you are "more metal" aren't usually older than 16.