This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Discussion in 'GMD Social Forum' started by A8, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Funerary_Doom

Funerary_Doom My head is bloody, but unbowed.

And here is where I thank the gods for giving me crazy eyes and active bitch face.

Took my individuals out to the movies to see the new avengers. The independent travelers can go home by themselves within the community at 3, and the dependent ones I bring them back to the program. So it's a little after 3, and I got 3 indies and 2 dependent a. Two indies leaves and the other decides he's gonna stay on the train with us and take the bus across the street from the program home. I noticed some douche is like making faces or whatever at him and he seems to notice it too so he's trying to avoid eye contact. So I tell J (my individual) to come stand behind me. The crazy guy walks next to me and I look him dead in the eye and with the deepest voice I could muster asked him if there's a problem. Crazy guy scoffs and walks off and calls me "damn Wonder Woman" (because my star leggings).

Fucking douche. I hate people. But he backed off.

2. Krigloch the Furious

Krigloch the Furious Pants full of poo

sweet, still a little too wet around here. May check it out tomorrow or Sunday

3. whiskey funeral

whiskey funeral Mother North

Spent a better portion of yesterday helping out with trolling the Burning Man Facebook page. The internet was amazing for a day.

4. tagradh

tagradh Active Member

Whiskey and darkthrone on a train..choochoo

5. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

I have to go to work and I also have to study for like three exams. Jesus shit.

6. SentinelSlain

SentinelSlain Suck my joined date.

Well you'll probably end up having 5 pilsners, having sex with your girlfriend, eating chill con snail and rubbing some 17 year old girl's thighs, whilst measuring her lips. Then you'll have smazeny rizek, smazeny kurva and so on. Then you'll go to a sex party and watch some Polish girl get fucked in the ass, whilst you sit in a cubicle.

7. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

Interesting.

EDIT: But no. I really have to do stuff tonight and probably a few more days ahead.

8. 0Marty

0Marty Member

Did Onder teach you this or is it a mistake? Because kura/kuře(chicken) and kurva(bitch/whore) is quite a difference, and kinda funny tbh. Like you fucked her so hard she became smazeny.

9. SentinelSlain

SentinelSlain Suck my joined date.

I put kurva on purpose as a joke. In honesty I know basically know no czech other than those words I used. I did take classes for a about a month a few years ago, but I didn't sink in well.

10. KafkaX

KafkaX Mr. Self Destruct

Anyone else watching Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Shit is about to go down!

11. KafkaX

KafkaX Mr. Self Destruct

Glad I didn't pay for that shit.

Weak fight.

12. arg

arg Active Member

i have never seen a boxer so scared to get hit as that wuss mayweather. And when he gets cornered he hugs so the ref breaks them up and he has space to run like a gay chicken again. What a fucking pussy

13. Mort Divine

Mort Divine Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd

People who never give a shit about boxing suddenly being all "omg this is the most important shit ever must pay attention" are fucken annoying

Worse than "playoff fans" for hockey and football

14. Onder

Onder Gegen unendlich

Fuck box, box is fucking gay I don't know how anyone can find that entertaining.

15. Krigloch the Furious

Krigloch the Furious Pants full of poo

lol boxing.

playing D&D via skype and a good website

16. Baroque

Baroque Active Member

Anyone else find it odd that Mort is into boxing?

I agree with the point about fair weather fans though.

I had no interest in watching the fight personally.

17. TechnicalBarbarity

TechnicalBarbarity -TheNightsBane-

THIS! 100%

Fight went exactly as i thought it would. As a person, Floyd Mayweather is a piece of shit and an overall horrible human being. But in the ring he is one of the greatest defensive boxers of all time, if not thee greatest. Boxing isn't just two people mindlessly punching each other in the head(which most casuals seem to think it is). It's actually the most strategic sport on this planet, by far .... and hitting someone and not getting hit is a huge part of the sports basics. 48 fights and people still haven't figured out how to hit him. What the fuck did everyone expect? The guy is a wizard when it comes to his defense. Paquaio would have had much better chance a few years ago, and i think they both knew that ... but its hard to turn down such paychecks. I've been waiting years for Mayweather to get his head knocked off, but it doesnt look like that's going to happen, he only has one more fight left, and with a win he ties Rocky Marcianos undefeated record. :(

18. Pagan Savior

Pagan Savior Member

Most people weren't watching the fight because they appreciate boxing, rather they were watching it because they wanted to feel part of a big event. And what better way to feel part of something than by telling the world you are doing it using social media? Its the exact same reason people watch those Sharknado movies, or go to ball games and just take selfies all game long - the actual content of what they are consuming doesn't matter, its the feeling - being part of something that they can later talk about - that a lot of people seem to be after.

I enjoy boxing but gave up on watching Mayweather fights long ago - he's very good at his craft, but I am just not interested in watching it.

19. 0Marty

0Marty Member

Same thing is happening here with hockey. People who don't give a shit about hockey and haven't seen 1 match the whole year are suddenly the biggest fans with flags on cars and shit. Of course they are also the biggest experts and analyze thing even if they don't know what they're talking about.

I hate it. I don't like hockey, and I'm not gonna pretend I do just because it's common sport here.

20. YungVoidWitch

YungVoidWitch Member

currently having a war with the cat because she is insistent on sitting at the sliding glass door in my room and yowling incessantly no matter how many times i remove her