This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

Continue it here, not in the Alexi thread... I probably won't follow the discussion very much here but people have a lot to say and screenshots can also be archived into a thread well for someone wanting to know more.

It's completely natural to want to look for answers in a situation like this. I find it very disrespectful to Alexi that this was brought up in public in a way that they raise more questions than answers and cause so much gossip. Implications and threats, statements that don't add up yet when you question them you get shut down and called disrespectful. How is it not disrespectful to bring this out in such hateful way and just leave the door open for all kinds of theories.

It feels selfish to say, but I feel like I lost a friend, though I never knew him personally. Alexi was a big part of my life and to me it would be important to find closure, to know that things would go the way he would have wanted and that no one has hurt him in any way. That he passed with hopeful thoughts on his mind.

Let's remain respectful in this thread.

#1 tragician, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  2. COB-666

COB-666 Active Member

Here a post from BAM's group from "Mary K. A. Eberle".

"
    This post is purely for those who were asking about the GoFundMe for Alexi (I know I was questioning it also at one stage, and I think fans should know about a public fundraiser they may have donated to).
    I’ve just had a long video chat with Kelli Wright-Laiho (I am not press, I did not harass Kelli for information, I reached out to SJ Vengenza and we met and chatted from there). Again, this is to give clarity to those asking about the fundraiser (otherwise, please skip this post).
    Firstly, Kelli had absolutely no obligation to explain any part of this horrible situation to anyone. She has remained almost completely silent throughout this whole ordeal, which shows a lot of strength and class that most people at this moment seem to be lacking.
    Secondly, she is in love with and loved by someone that every single person on this page adores and idolizes. So just from that fact alone, she deserves the respect we would wholly give to Alexi himself.
    Lastly, we are not owed anything. If Alexi and his loved ones wanted personal information to remain private, this is his right as a human being, and we as fans are not entitled to know anything simply because we demand it.
    As for the GoFundMe, Kelli patiently explained in length the nightmare of these past few weeks since the passing of her husband (and yes, he was her husband, he referred to himself as such very publicly – including in his book, let's respect it). Apart from grieving the one she loves, she, along with Alexi’s sister, Anna and Alexi’s mother, have been planning his funeral together and every other arduous, heartbreaking task that’s associated with the loss of a loved one.
    Not to mention that she cannot fly to Finland because of our strict border closures here in Australia and the risk of getting stuck overseas for the unforeseeable future. All while having to maintain stability for her young daughter, the household she shared with Alexi, her career and financial obligations.
    Now, Sheri, who is Kelli’s closest friend, started a GoFundMe page because so many of Kelli and Alexi’s friends wanted to really help her during this time, but did not know how to. Sheri rightfully so, allowed them the opportunity (in lieu of sending flowers) to help in this way if they so chose.
    The page is titled ‘FRIENDS of Alexi Laiho’, and it can be proven that at least 95% of the donations came directly from their actual close friends.
    The other 5% came from kind and generous fans who knew it could be of help during this tragedy, but all of which Kelli has assured me can be and will be refunded to anyone who asks. Please reach out if this is something you would like returned to you, there will be zero hard feelings from their end.
    I’ve also seen some comments saying that this GoFundMe is an insult to Alexi, because he is not a charity case and had money for his own funeral. This is true, however, it’s easy to forget that he lived both in Finland and in Australia, and during a global pandemic. There are so many variables, complexities and barriers to consider. Even the littlest things can become trivial, such as cleaners, removalists, storage etc. things, we all take for granted because we think we have all the time and money in the world.
    When someone passes, their bank will freeze their accounts for months, this means that nobody can access these funds, however, bills will keep on coming.
    Kelli is in contact with Alexi’s sister and parents on a daily basis and together, they are sorting his affairs. So I think we can all rest assured that there’s been no theft from grieving fans, and if you still believe this, you can get your money back if you reach out.
    As for people “taking sides”, there will come an official statement which will make everything clear, after which speculation and conspiracy theories can hopefully end. Until then, let’s not fuel any more hatred and let his loved ones (including fans) mourn him.
    Thank you, Kelli for sharing your point of view. I admire your tenacity to resist going down such a twisted, ugly road and holding onto love instead. Thank you for letting me share your thoughts, and thanks to those who just want to peacefully celebrate a legendary man who gave us every ounce of his passion, genius and art. "

-----------------------

" As for people “taking sides”, there will come an official statement which will make everything clear, after which speculation and conspiracy theories can hopefully end. "

I will be very curious about that.

#2 COB-666, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  3. COB-666

COB-666 Active Member

SJ Vengenza:
    " I really do apologise to anybody who I sincerely hurt if I came across as terse. I’ve been supporting my friend and my Goddaughter. They lost a husband and a dad. This man has been a part of my life since 2005 and then a part of my close friendship circle for the past several years. The day I found out Alexi died was the day Kelli recieved confirmation he died and I was seperated by state borders, on FaceTime looking at my best friend and god daughters broken faces crying unable to speak. I haven’t had time to mourn. I have been angry with some of the things that have been said, but in a previous post I, I said I just want to join everyone and mourn. Remember his legacy and put that book together that I promised the girls I’d do for them.

If you had people you didn’t know attacking you and accusing you of stealing money by using someone you loved’s tragics passing, how would you respond? It’s been a constant since the other party posted this screenshot on her Instagram telling people I orchestrated fraud. "

[​IMG]

---------------

[​IMG]

" I don’t know why she is saying these things... it’s something our friends did for Kelli.
    Anyway, once again, I’m just so sorry for all of it.
    Mary, I haven’t been able to construct any sentences together for days.... thank you for being able to say what I haven’t been able too. "

Deb00rah and Sinthoras_96 like this.
  4. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Well, that definitely supports my impression that Kimberly is the bad guy here. Let's wait for that statement then.

That being said, those people who started insulting her on Instagram are just as bad. One can voice their opinion in a respectful way.

Deb00rah and COB-666 like this.
  5. Deb00rah

Deb00rah New Metal Member

Hopefully that was the peak of the drama... everyone has let their pent up frustration out and now they can work together amicably going forward... or at least pretend to for the sake of Alexi. There's room for all of them in his life.

6. razor001666

razor001666 been where, done what?

Kimberly have deleted two last post in IG?
    The one with Vesku Jokinen from Klamydia and Kylähullut. And the one with three different "healing"-texts appropriate to Kelli.
    Whats that all about?

Good to have this topic separately.

E. Kimberly said that she removed those cause finnish tabloid were publishing those.

#6 razor001666, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    COB-666 likes this.
  7. Muffin

Muffin Dusk..

I don't know if any of you have seen what death, grief, money/inheritance can do to some people. But it can be quite mindbogglingly vicious and ugly. I've seen families with far less "at stake", get torn completely apart, for generations even.

Works0fheart likes this.
  8. rabber_335i

rabber_335i Member

Happening to my family now, who are typically really close and drama-free. Really tough. Even went as far as death threats at one point.

So I can relate lol. And that's why I'm not upset with either "side" here.

tragician and Deb00rah like this.
  9. Conti

Conti Chief Conti

Well that was unexpected. Wassup Muffin, longtime.

Muffin likes this.
  10. tragician

tragician Hermotriekaleina22/7

Kimberly is spe
    Not as bad but when my great grandmother died, she was sick and we knew weeks in advance, there was a reservations list on her kitchen table like who can be the one to take whichever thing from there. She was rich af. I didn't ask for anything at all and somehow they all forgot about her piano and now I have it...
    And grief does so much to people, my grandmother lost her mother and she acted so selfish and mean for about a year, I actually didn't want to see her at all but kind of had to because I knew it was hard for her. Grief changes a person.

rabber_335i likes this.
  11. Muffin

Muffin Dusk..

Slowly realizing how long it's been since the old days.. Good to see you're still kicking. Hope all is well with you.

12. Conti

Conti Chief Conti

Married with two little boys and I teach Band and Orchestra so things aint too bad. It certainly has been a while! Hope the same for you. "Before you die, you see THE MUFFIN"

13. Muffin

Muffin Dusk..

Congratulations on your boys and your marriage! Nothing of the sorts on my end unfortunately, just working a job to pay the bills while I pursue music on the side through a couple of bands I have.
    That quote, haha. I actually looked for that image to have as my avatar here again. Looks like it's lost in the depths of the digital worlds though.

14. Aries Poison Girl

Do we really need this? The entire fight was a one sided fight, Kelli Wright Laiho never actually responded. So why do we need to revive this? And talk, and talk and talk? It's ugly, it's absurd, it's below the level of any person who have a little left self respect.
    Someone once said, If you feed the rumor, you are one with it.

15. Sany

Sany Member

Oh you got much to read :D
    Go to the BAM Facebook group and look what stupidity is written there. I dont say that Kim is innocent. But this Australian dudes smell to heaven. Can you clear the Funeral Fund for Alexi in Australia up? This is complete bullshit by them.

Faffy likes this.
  16. Aries Poison Girl

Ah thank you, I will pass that pleasure.
    I don't know about any funds, if there are such... Isn't that pretty impossible his australian family to collect some and transfer them to Finland? I think banks, paypal and some other instances are doing that. Not that I want to judge. Just the entire thing is a big fat shit that should not be done JUST to his name.
    I also read what his first wife Kimberly Goss said to his current wife, it's so low and disgusting that I could excuse any fucking fund group or whatever after that.

What I know is I saw nothing with my own eyes, none of us actually have. So we have no right to put a sentence on anybody. I judge for myself from what I saw from a distance, that's all. And I'm trying not to soak in that smelly story anymore, because it turned into soap opera and some people really enjoy it. Are those the true COB fans that supported the band, or some spoiled teen lass crew hungry for more s%it?

17. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Did you even read this thread? The fund is explained.

Quote:
    I’ve also seen some comments saying that this GoFundMe is an insult to Alexi, because he is not a charity case and had money for his own funeral. This is true, however, it’s easy to forget that he lived both in Finland and in Australia, and during a global pandemic. There are so many variables, complexities and barriers to consider. Even the littlest things can become trivial, such as cleaners, removalists, storage etc. things, we all take for granted because we think we have all the time and money in the world.
    When someone passes, their bank will freeze their accounts for months, this means that nobody can access these funds, however, bills will keep on coming.
    Kelli is in contact with Alexi’s sister and parents on a daily basis and together, they are sorting his affairs. So I think we can all rest assured that there’s been no theft from grieving fans, and if you still believe this, you can get your money back if you reach out.

18. Aries Poison Girl

Maybe. My point was we heard it, never seen it. None of it. I don't know about that funds page, didn't see it so I can't tell anything. It's possible someone actually stole those money. They may actually collected them for the funeral, not because they couldn't afford it, but because that was the last thing fans could involve themselves into for him.
    No, I'm not stupid, just want to believe till the final moment people are not so bad. I am naive, maybe. I also see no reason Kelli would steal anything, I think she have enough money and as a wife of Alexi he spent enough so she and the kid could be more than good.

On the other hand the shits Kimberly started pouring on them and the way she is trying to represent herself as a current wife of Alexi is disgusting. I really had good opinion for her and that was a hit in the head realizing what a bitch she is. Even if they steal, even if they dishonor him by some way, that was so low to speak like this to them, to Kelli and her daughter, and to bring memories from another life showing off, pretending to be something she is not, is so low that it's actually a new level of simplicity.

And after all, all those talking and assuming and pointing with finger and gossiping - it's a disgusting way to mention Alexi's name. He was never such kind of a person and now when he can't prove anything they just made him today's attraction to talk about. That's why I am not into it, I have no facebook, I HAVE NO INTENTION to read any threads where people are making small chats from the grief of someone else.

Someone once said: "Wise people are discussing ideas, middle people are discussing events, middling people are discussing people."
    Excuse my english and probably not appropriate selection of words. You got my point. Reading it, discussing it, spreading it - it makes us no better than the people who started this shit in a first place. Ask yourself if Alexi would want that his name to be stained like this after his death.

Muffin likes this.
  19. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

Actually, I would have to ask you if you really read everything, because this is not about Alexi's money, which is frozen for the time being "for months" - oh what am I talking about, for years!!!, but about the dubious and unresolved gofundme action on the part of the Australians.
    These are two completely different pairs of shoes

Faffy likes this.
  20. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

For not having Facebook and not wanting to read all the bullshit, you do have a pretty solid opinion about Kim, that you.... where did you get it from again? Facebook? Insta?
    Before you form such an opinion, you should perhaps also read what the other side has given of itself. If you want to read more lies, insinuations and intrigues, then please read what the Australians have written.
    If not - also well.