This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Faffy

Faffy Member

Full English literal translation of the article can be seen here:

http://imgur.com/a/CrDLzor

Funny how we've gone from Kim has zero right to anything, to Kim is fully disinherited to Kim is entitled to a flat statutory portion of the estate.

It also states that there was issues with Alexi's decision to get into a relationship/marriage with Goss when it first happened and the family were pleased it ended so there's bad blood that's festered for a very long time making any agreement between them unlikely. Wonder what her reasoning is. There's still more to it, apparently!

Interestingly, now nether party has anything further to lose, perhaps the full truth will begin unravel

2. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

What I don't understand right now is what the whole story is actually about now? Is it about the money? If so, then all of Kim's social media stuff is useless, because it doesn't give her any advantage. Who gets what and how much is decided by a lawyer anyway, and getting points from fans doesn't help.
    And Kim knows that.
    Unfortunately, many others here and on FB do not seem to know that.
    If Kim was really about money, then she must know that purely through a few Instagram posts or interviews here is nothing to get. So that she just made it all up, I think it's nonsense if she couldn't prove anything.
    The current status is: they forbids that, she said that, she said something else, everyone is a liar and everyone is stupid.
    What is the point of all this?
    Therefore, I would like to know what the purpose of this dispute between Kim/Kelli/Anna actually is.

3. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

I mean IF(!) it is true that Alexi himself didn't like Kim anymore at all and he also told that to his friends and it is further true that he only chatted with her in his last months to get her agreement on a divorce contract, where she wouldn't get 50% of his stuff, I can somehow understand, that the other fraction is extremely pissed and upset about Kims social media stuff.

Imagine your brother would die and his ex from 15 years ago that you knew he hated would start a tribute page as soon as he died.

I don't know how to express my thoughts better in english, but I hope you get the point.

Deb00rah, Woffer, NamCeeee and 2 others like this.
  4. Faffy

Faffy Member

No worries, you're perfectly clear :)

This is is, if it is all 100% true as described. We still don't have any concrete evidence, unfortunately. No doubt it'll come out but as always until it's laid bare we won't know...and will never fully know since we're not privy to their private conversation/feelings over it.

Wonder what will come next. Anna clearly has bad blood with Goss going from way back when which may also help to explain why Goss allegedly has appointed an external liquidator to handle estate affairs/contact between them, since there's considerable obvious animosity between them.

A point I don't get is, if Goss was out for cash why not fly back to Finland and file for divorce and force Alexi to pay out if she could go for up to 50%? She's flown there in short notice during corona so she can't be that short, surely? Stayed quiet during the charade about the 'wedding' to Kelli and not cashed in on that either. There's still some bits that don't make any sense in that regard. There was also no mention of money or insulting comments by Kim about the family until Fawcett was permitted to let loose in the BAM group before that too was deleted.

There's plausible possible reasoning behind a few bits in there but without the full picture from both sides it's half a story.

#184 Faffy, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Deb00rah, kilimanjaro and VenusAversa like this.
  5. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

This talk about money and gold digging is biggest matter I have wondered. I mean, if Kim's agenda is about robbing Alexi, why would she have waited over, what, 15 years and not asking by herself divorce papers from Alexi? Because even if she had half of Alexi's wealth, that is a lot for a person who has been claimed being penniless. I don't know, maybe this Kim vs Kelli + Laiho's situation is not about money after all.

Deb00rah, kilimanjaro and Faffy like this.
  6. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Atleast it's clear now to me that the whole "Kelli has manipulated Anna" thing is now quite obviously the bullshit I always thought it is. Anna and the rest of their family have reasons from the past to not like Kim. It has nothing to do with Kelli.

Deb00rah, NamCeeee and COB-666 like this.
  7. Faffy

Faffy Member

Yep. It seems their mind was already made up regarding their opinion of Kim a long time ago. The manipulation aspect was a strong allegation indeed. Wonder what her reasoning could possibly be!

8. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Anna said (if translated correctly) their relationship was 'contentious'. What does that mean exactly?

9. Faffy

Faffy Member

Anna says:
    "We haven't been in contact with her for over 20yrs so we wouldn't have wanted her on the scene"

And in the IS article (the same paper that's seen proof of friendly contact between Goss and Alexi up until his death) here: http://imgur.com/a/24yIoZP

"Our family did not want to join her just because she has not been involved in Alex's life for 20 years. In addition, their social relationship was really contentious and Alexi suffered from mental health problems during that time."

Is this what Alexi explicitly wanted or what Anna wants?

#189 Faffy, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Deb00rah and kilimanjaro like this.
  10. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I usually believe in second chances and I'd like to believe also Kim becoming far from her early twenties when they were together with Alexi. They were basically kids at that age and things must have been very difficult back then. But it still wonder why Alexi was in touch with Kim during his last 10 months almost daily, if she was so horrible bishh. This is so difficult, because I think every single person of them tells partly a truth but still there seems to be something they aren't telling.

Deb00rah likes this.
  11. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I believe she means Alexi and Kim were arguing a lot and not getting along so much.

This is the reason which makes me feel confused, because Alexi's closest ones blames Kim being a leech but Alexi's own actions didn't speak on that behalf. Well, except excluding Kim out of this will, but it doesn't seem weird because he wanted his parents inherit him.

12. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar Member

Anna's explanation to the contact between Alexi and Kim is that in the last few months Alexi was actively trying to get her to agree to a divorce for a sum of money that he could also accept.
    In another Finnish tabloid called Ilta-Sanomat The same story was also published but with some additional information. For example, Kim wants Alexi's ashes buried to a different cemetery than his family and that through lawyers Kim had communicated to the family her desire to live in Alexi's apartment.

Sinthoras_96 likes this.
  13. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

Yes I am aware of these matters, but it still makes me wonder what is Kim's motive for all this. Why get involved to a matter where her "opponents" are Alexi's parents and sister, who were way more close to Alexi than her. That sure makes them hate her, but I guess it is her choice then.

Sinthoras_96 likes this.
  14. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar Member

Yeah, the whole motive question is a good one. Of course she claims she only created her ig profile to remember and honour Alexi etc but then this whole issue about the funeral, the apartment and so on does not make sense. In the earlier outburst Anna called Kim mentally unstable and that the friendship with Alexi existed only in her head. I don't know. The fact is that she has been pretty much out of the public eye for maybe 15 years and pops up the day Alexi's death was announced which is just strange. In her Instagram she gets many supportive comments but they all seem to be from fans that don't know her in real life but have decided to side with her on all of this mess. At least in the case of Kelli and the Laihos, they support each other publicly and are also backed up by other people who were in Alexi's life in recent years. Maybe Kim really sees things from her own, "unstable" perspective. From Alexi's book it is clear that they fought a lot towards the end of their relationship and Sinergy, and some other people have also described Kim as bossy and obnoxious.

NamCeeee and VenusAversa like this.
  15. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Well.... That's not exactly the best way to get along with his family lol

Was this information ever shared before? First time I'm hearing that Kim wants to claim Alexis department.

16. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar Member

There was talk of it on some Finnish forums a while back but this is the first time it is made known in public.

COB-666 and Sinthoras_96 like this.
  17. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

It would also fit in with her unstable mind that she claims to meet with closest friends, but meets with Roope and Petri (nothing against those two guys btw). They probably were some of Alexis and her own closest friends back in the day were all this photos she's posting come from. But definitely not today. It's like she's living in the past and denies the present time. I don't know... Weird

Deb00rah, COB-666 and LilacEstelar like this.
  18. Faffy

Faffy Member

Assuming she is actually unstable and isn't being made out to appear so for whatever reason, given the families obvious personal dislike/issues with Goss. The IS has previously claimed its seen friendly contact between them until his death. Until a clearer picture is provided we can't prove either way, sadly.

19. Faffy

Faffy Member

Deb00rah likes this.
  20. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar Member

The widow's right would give her the apartment if it had been shared by them. In this case it obviously wasn't. It seems she flew to Finland as soon as she could after Alexi's death and started making these claims.