This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

If the reason for contact was to get her to agree to some legal monetary thing, surely he wouldn't let it carry on and on for 10 months, sucking up to her every day and getting nowhere. She would have to either agree or not at some point and that would be end of fucking story if that was his only reason for maintaining an artificial friendship with her.

2. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

Similar thoughts here! Because I have thought who are these Alexi's closest friends who Kim is referring in her IG posts (I mean her meeting or talking with them). I am honestly curious, if there are people who can confirm there is more shady things than Kim or Kelli are telling.

Faffy, LilacEstelar and Sinthoras_96 like this.
  3. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I think this gossip came out when there was a blogger who had lots of insider knowledge about the situation and I recall it was mentioned by him that Kim started asking for a stay in Alexi's apartment? I might have this blog entry screencapped, because blogist deleted his all entries after revealing much private information.

Faffy and Deb00rah like this.
  4. Faffy

Faffy Member

She could have flown to Finland and divorced him, forcing his hand to pay her out but she didn't. Due legal process is for her to be notified as the living spouse and she is required to sign off on matters relating to the estate (and yes, the will) which will be why she's travelled now, yet still could have previously.

Common property isn't necessarily defined as shared, but also as bought or financed during the course of a legal marriage in the event of there being no prenup to stop her trying after the death of the testator. Since its been admitted she's entitled to a payout from the estate even after being allegedly disinherited.

If she doesn't own property suitable as a home herself (especially in Finland given its the jurisdiction since the marriage was commenced there)

I wonder if she's being difficult for difficults sake or if there is more recent wishes/legitimate reasoning or papertrail that's been expressed. Hopefully we'll find out if both sides are given.

5. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Kim didn't move to the US immediately in 2004, she stuck around and they tried to make it work. She wrote lyrics for songs on both AYDY and Blooddrunk, even when Alexi already dated Kristen.
    Maybe she was even the one who cautioned Alexi to change his way of life.
    Im not saying at any time that he probably had more time with/shared more stuff with Kim, I'm just saying that he could have been someone who wasn't very close with his family.

Deb00rah and VenusAversa like this.
  6. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

I see that alot of stuff has surfaced. I still think Kim is -semi- in the right. She said that she would have wanted the funeral to be for Alexis real friends.
    She still has the moral high ground as she's managed to keep her feces flinging to a minimum, and after the show on JWs facebook post, you really can't say the same about team Australia.

If she has been a gold digger all along, then answer me why she didn't divorce Alexi when his earnings was at the highest?
    200.000€ in 2013 - 89.000 in 2020.

7. Faffy

Faffy Member

This is a very valid question.

Another point to add is that he may not have wanted to bother speaking positively (or at all) about anything relating to Kim with his family given their personal dislike/issues with her from years ago and so of course likely wouldn't have said anything reasonable about her in their presence as it wouldn't have been met with any approval unless it was negative.

#207 Faffy, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  8. Faffy

Faffy Member

Just a quick one, sorry for being an internet luddite - where are these numbers from?

9. predator2353

predator2353 Member

Exactly. I think he didn't bother to go back and forth explaining his stance on their "friendship". Like I've said previously, he doesn't own anyone an explanation as an adult. I think the best point was "why didn't she divorce Alexi in 2013". Maybe she thought his earnings would jump up? Another great point was "Alexi kept in touch with her to get the divorce signed". This could quite possibly be the truth, and she could just be making it all up in her mind that they're "close friends" yada yada. We have to wait and see at this point, but as Whiteknuckle Deathgrip said, the Australians really turned things ugly.

10. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Deb00rah and Faffy like this.
  11. Faffy

Faffy Member

Uhh BAM group on Facebook just got weird. Wonder why Kelli/Admin now want wide open dialogue?

Attached Files:

12. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

I guess because of my last comment

Sinthoras_96, Works0fheart and Faffy like this.
  13. Faffy

Faffy Member

Haha, most probably. Or they're weeding out the people they don't like once they post shit that doesn't fit the agenda, watch them get torn apart and kick them quietly. Orrrrr, fishing for information over where/when Kim might retaliate

#213 Faffy, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Deb00rah likes this.
  14. Faffy

Faffy Member

Ah no, it's so Kelli has free reign to post more personal stuff and the press from Anna so remove all the group rules (previously no personal business between the wives, just music etc).might as well just give her the right to mod. Poor lass who runs that group doesn't realise she's been exploited.

#214 Faffy, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  15. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

In one of these articles it's said that Alexi wrote that last will years ago. Maybe that's the reason why Kelli isn't included together with his parents. But I'm not gonna lie, I think it's good that the parents get everything. That should be something everyone can accept.

16. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar New Metal Member

This whole feud never really made any sense to begin with, and the more statements are published, the stranger the whole thing just gets. Today Kim says in a Finnish newspaper that she does not consider Alexi's will valid and that she and "closest friends" were robbed of the possibility to say goodbye to him, and that all she wants is to be able to arrange her own memoir service with the urn. Yesterday Anna said that Kim had been offered the chance to do that but had refused. Kim also claims that the family did not made it known to her that they were against publishing the cause of death while Anna says that they communicated that to Kim several times and very clearly.
    Then Kim goes on to make a new post in IG related to alcohol abuse etc and includes pics of Kelli drinking with Alexi (pics that any true fan of Alexi has probably seen ages ago) while still somehow maintaining that she (Kim) is the one taking the high road here.
    I'm kind of starting to think Kim really has a warped sense of reality or something, all this is just so insane.
    When she first started to publish photos, some people that at some point at least were close to Alexi, such as Kristen Mulderig and Olli, the vocalist of The Local Band who apparently spent quite a bit of time with Alexi in 2020, were liking all her posts, but when Kim started with her long statements and the pic with Roope and then with Vesku, those likes ended completely, and since then, no one that can be proven to have been in Alexi's circle of friends in recent times has gone anywhere near Kim's IG posts.
    I think remembering and honouring your ex and your friendship or whatever is one thing but it should have stayed at that. This business of claiming to know what Alexi wanted and complicating funeral arrangements and such is just beyond me.

Namc and Sinthoras_96 like this.
  17. Faffy

Faffy Member

COB-666 likes this.
  18. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

Well. There's not that much interesting stuff in it either.

19. Faffy

Faffy Member

Nothing new, but a response nonetheless.

For clarity, In the IS report the validity of Alexis will wasn't mentioned, only that she believes it isn't final. This could be for a variety of reasons, she has the legal right to dispute it whether it's moral or not. The lawyers can surely shut her down with whatever they have.

Given the number of people able to attend funeral services during covid (10 plus church/cremation staff) it is quite plausible that band members he was in currently and previously weren't able to attend, as well as management, staff, longstanding friends etc. Her holding up on Anna's wishes is by all means uncool, but who are we to police however people might wish to grieve

Anna has said things without any formal documentation or proof in the same manner Goss has. It's such a shame it's come to this but it seems there's a common wish/allowance of letting her hold a memorial with the urn so what's the problem?

Hopefully a compromise will be found to all parties satisfaction and the internet bitching and both sides bringing in the fans to fight their battles will settle.

20. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar New Metal Member

Well, the word used about the will in the IS article was "lainvoimainen", meaning "legally valid" or "final".