This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Faffy

Faffy Member

In our opinion sure, and I agree, though as someone working closely with the law in the UK- since it's not explicitly made clear in real terms what she meant by it we can't verify or use it 100% and it wouldn't be admissible.

EDIT: and my spelling has been atrocious this morning sorry

#241 Faffy, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  2. Faffy

Faffy Member

More antagonisation from Kelli's Instagram stories.

What I don't get is, given her overall irrelevance in terms of it being made clear its Anna/bio Laihos vs Goss in the legal dispute, she's not involved or able to gain in any way from the estate, Kelli had no mention/nothing to address in Anna's press release...what is the point of this other than trying to escalate the situation, further smearing & to keep the bitchfest going?

Attached Files:

3. predator2353

predator2353 Member

The ironic part is that Kelli checks at least half of this list, not to mention her friends. If you wanna know who someone is, just look at their friends.

Works0fheart, Sany, <Arcane> and 7 others like this.
  4. KISSINGTHESHADOW

KISSINGTHESHADOW KISSINGTHESHADOW

This has gotten so out of hand, it’s sad. All this back and forth. I will say Kim refusing to let Alexis family burry him is absolutely hideous. That’s his damn family.

as far as his estate and money, if alexi made a will and was of sound mind while making the will, then it should be honored. I get the feeing Kim just wants money. But what the hell do I know haha. I wish it never went this far. Alexi deserves better.

5. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar New Metal Member

She said passes from Alexi's tours, not hers or even "ours", and the passes that have a name visible say Alexi.
    What speaks to me most in all of this is the fact that no one that was seen to be close to Alexi in the last year's, has stepped up to support Kim in any way. Everything else is just beliefs and opinions but that at least is something that can be seen clearly. And Alexi's own words in his book and recent interviews don't indicate any kind of friendship with Kim recently, whereas his thoughts and feelings regarding Kelli, her kid and his blood family have been made very clear by him many times. He also tried to keep his health issues as private as possible and surely would have done the same with the cause of death. In the end those things are what should matter when remembering Alexi.

Works0fheart, COB-666 and Namc like this.
  6. Faffy

Faffy Member

Wouldn't posting this be an example of:

belittling: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/belittle

Triangulation: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangulation_(psychology)

Passive aggression: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/passive-aggressive

Smear campaigning: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smear_campaign

Projection: https://www.britannica.com/science/projection-psychology

Disclaimer: this not an attack on her in any way but pointing out the psychological definitions of behaviours she's accusing Goss of are openly displayed in her own by choosing to post this.

7. Faffy

Faffy Member

How else could she have got hold of them unless she was either on those tours herself (given the dates of the tours that took place on the passes, they were either touring together as artists and when they were in close physical proximity. She's likely still got all her own as well if she has all the photos/memorabilia of her time in the business. Since they all have Alexi's name on then they are indeed his in the photo, so the fact he's the only one named on them and she hasn't referred to them as 'ours' doesn't ring alarm bells to me. Many fans and artists collect music memorabilia that aren't their own.

Alexi not mentioning Kim in his later years is also, who would mention their ex wife publically or at all when they're in a committed relationship with someone else? Especially if they were in some contact (as proven with the videocall stills) despite the initial accusations that they hadn't spoken at all since she left Finland, which then became he was stringing her along to sign a postnup (can't be a prenup once they're married by its own definition).

I'd like to think that the silence from others around in his later years (since they've been also silence in their support of Kelli) is the wise choice to not want to be unprofessional, have their livelihoods potentially affected by being dragged into the mud.

Alexi had spoken of his health issues publically (puking up blood, reasoning why he cancelled tours and shows relating to alcohol-caused issues) over the years, but his specific issues documented to be contributed to the cause of death (described as a weakness by Anna), but hinted at by Kelli (medication in the fridge-likely insulin given pancreas issues) so while he was private on that, it's not like he hid his health problems entirely over the course of his life/career.

No matter what either woman does they'll be picked at mercilessly, but that's what you get for perpetuating and encouraging such ridiculous behaviour publically.

#247 Faffy, Mar 10, 2021
    Works0fheart and Deb00rah like this.
  8. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Ok even if they are his passes, I don't find it weird at all that she kept them, considering she's a huge fan of metal and live music.

On a different note, I'm curious to know how he talked about his relationship with Kristen in his book. Did he mention having contact with her after their break up or say whether they still friends etc?

#248 kilimanjaro, Mar 10, 2021
    Works0fheart likes this.
  9. LilacEstelar

In his book he did indeed. He says the breakup was tough because they were not on bad terms but remained friends and that he himself was a bit lost towards the end of their relationship, partying a lot etc, and that they kind of grew apart. He says that there was no point trying to keep the relationship going since it is not possible to change the other person and that they had talked about their decision afterwards and agreed that it was the best way to go.

10. LilacEstelar

The support of Alexi's family to Kelli is not a small deal in my view, and his Local Band friends Olli and Jussi have also shown support to Kelli by liking and commenting in her posts, as well as Kim Dylla who at least has photos to prove she was in Alexi's life in the last years. That and Alexi's own words and actions show clearly who he wanted to be associated with.
    The last public mentions regarding Kim by Alexi are from his book, and the basic content is that they had some good times but fought a lot. In the book he tells about his suicide attempt, after which he woke up in Jesper's apartment. Kim was there but left very quickly and very angry and refused to speak to Alexi for three days.
    Even if he kept in touch with Kim as he apparently did, I am quite sure he would have liked for that to remain private as it was when he was alive. On the contrary, Kim went out in public immediately after his departure to publish the fact that they were in touch in the last 10 months.
    I am not a defender of Kelli or her behaviour in all of this, just trying to think about all this from Alexi's point of view.
    And with regard to the health issues, he was asked about his health a lot especially when he was painfully thin in 2019, but he never wanted to talk about it. And when COB broke up, apparently in part due to his issues, he had made his band mates promise to never talk about those issues in public. That leads me to think he would not have wanted all this to come out.

Namc likes this.
  11. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Sadly Alexi is no longer here to make those decisions about his own privacy, but likewise he is not here to be hurt by lack of privacy if others choose to share certain things. Probably he wouldn't have predicted the reaction of his cause of death being kept secret - in my opinion the rumours surrounding his death were more horrible than the truth. As for his private relationship with Kim, since she is the only half of that relationship still here l don't see any reason for her to maintain secrecy if she chooses not to.

12. Faffy

Faffy Member

Given that many friends of Alexi (especially known big names) like Alexi himself, might not handle their online presence themselves and have their management/label/external company do so. The ones that have been involved with Alexi in his later years likely didn't know Kim even existed, due to the public charade over the "wedding" between Alexi and Kelli. I wouldn't pay much mind as to who likes/follows each other on the internet to be particularly consequential.

Kim Dylla was close to Alexi, however also was booted from GWAR for her excessive drinking before shows (amongst other issues) which could be seen as tying in with Alexi surrounding himself by enablers as has been claimed. She's also close to Kelli, and since Alexi's death has been posting tributes and plugs for her clothing companys pages showing images where alexi is wearing her stuff which could be seen as iffy.

Alexi has mentioned that he had attempted suicide in interviews both before, during and after his relationship with Kim. Stating that people around him were asking him to get help and take care of himself but (as he'd admitted, his usual behaviour of doing the exact opposite took precedent) which could have been the case as to why she was (understandably) described as being angry.

He also speaks of his health issues and alcoholism here plus estrangement from family due to his issues over the years in this translated interview from a book published regarding Finns and mental health issues: https://cobtranslations.livejournal.com/3142.html

Also mentioned his alcohol dependency and self-medicating before dealing with the press here: https://www.loudersound.com/feature...ic-and-the-love-of-playing-end-of-fking-story

The privacy surrounding the diagnosis of the illness he'd had in later years (which had been confirmed to be related to/exacerbated by long term alcohol abuse) he kept quiet for whatever reason, but has never been particularly private about his medical issues in the years before.

Again, like you I'm not defending Goss or Kelli but trying to remain as impartial as possible going on what evidence there is available.

#252 Faffy, Mar 10, 2021
  13. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

As many others have said, it is awful of Kim to prevent Alexi's parents from burying their son. However.. am I the only one who thinks it cruel that the family held a secret funeral service and actually cremated his body, knowing as they surely must have, how Goss would feel about not having the opportunity to say goodbye?

Deb00rah likes this.
  14. Faffy

Faffy Member

Another interview with Kim with more in-depth details about her reasoning can be seen here (it's translated): https://rfemrawz74ysgrd36wctvgygfe-...utiset/a/75d2989f-832d-45e4-99e5-cb16d8aaef1e

"the guitarist hoped to be buried with his white ESP guitar" "

"Kimberly says she wants to Settle the dispute and work together. It's okay for me that the family lowers the urn to the ground, I never wanted to do it myself. I just want to hold a memorial service with Alex's urn present. This is not agreed, Kimberly says, and notes the debate on the subject continues."

"Alexi sent me a beautiful video message a couple of days before he died. I sent him a picture of my Christmas home at his request. We sent several text messages to each other on the day he died.

Iltalehti has seen the messages sent.

Goss heard about his death from a friend and traveled to Finland on January 9 to talk in a friendly spirit with Laiho's sister about the Funeral arrangements. The situation became inflamed after this, they said.

I didn't get in touch with the family by phone. Anna Laiho refused to talk to me. I heard about a secret Funeral held on January 28th. I just saw those pictures of the Coffin in the Magazines. I went into shock."

#254 Faffy, Mar 10, 2021
    predator2353 and kilimanjaro like this.
  15. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

This is very sad. I had not read this interview or any version of it and yet the shock she describes at seeing pics of the funeral - this is exactly what I imagined she might feel and why I empathized with her.

Works0fheart and Deb00rah like this.
  16. Faffy

Faffy Member

Someone asked Anna in the BAM fangroup she's now a member of, why she doesn't let Kim show her the evidence she supposedly has. Anna said that she doesn't care about what Kim has regarding her brothers wishes or contact with her, she's not interested.

Quite frankly, I think it's quite telling that she refuses to open dialogue with Kimberly to work to resolve the situation, even through legal means and would rather argue with fans that have nothing to do with anything about it on FB. Goes back to her saying the family have had personal issues with Kim since she and Alexi began their relationship.

I understand she's heartbroken (as everyone involved rightly is) but surely the fastest way to get a result everyone is happy with is to find out the truth and deal with it together.

17. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

She was a member of the group since months already afaik.

VenusAversa likes this.
  18. Faffy

Faffy Member

March 8th 2021 apparently.

Attached Files:

kilimanjaro likes this.
  19. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I had no idea she also left a group for a while, just like Kelli did. Well, it seems they both are still interested about things what people are writing there since they both have returned.

20. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

It almost seems like Anna doesn't want to be faced with any evidence that will cause her to have to acknowledge something she doesn't want to acknowledge.