This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. spirit crusher

This is likely true of all parties involved and can be extrapolated to most inter-personal conflicts. Having an estate be at the heart of this particular conflict only serves to exacerbate the situation.
    I have worked with a number of estates in my profession and can attest to even the easiest/cleanest ones being able to bring out the absolute worst in the executors/beneficiaries.
    Clearly, there is a lot of emotion driving some of this public conflict and "who's in the right?" can vary depending on the lens you choose to see the issue through. I fear that the spectacle this has become is only going to further serve as a divide to settling the estate.
    I read an article recently about an estate that went to litigation, where the parties involved were completely deadlocked in their positions. The litigation went on for years and years with the following outcome: total estate value $500k and the total legal costs between both parties at $700k. In the end, no one won, except for the lawyers (and even then I suspect negligence claims are on their way).

I hope that the parties here are capable of taking this offline fully, are able to sit down with a mediation group and resolve everything privately.

Once again, not taking sides and not legal advice.

#261 spirit crusher, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  2. Faffy

Faffy Member

Some more context over on Kim's Instagram.

Attached Files:

3. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Wow. Kim sounds very sincere, (although of course we haven't seen the evidence of what she says). I just can't get my head around why the family (Anna) would deliberately go against Alexi's wishes... It doesn't make sense.

Edited to add:. How were they even able to do something as drastic as cremation without the knowledge and consent of the legal widow? I have been reading here and there about a 'power of attorney'. Who would have issued this and for what reason and with whose authorization?

#263 kilimanjaro, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  4. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Thanks for this!
    Also good job helping Shxri Vengxance make a fool of herself on BAM group :rofl:
    Also notice Mr. Whiteknight liking her every GIF, post and comment. Pathetic :)

VenusAversa likes this.
  5. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

I would like to see this , whereabouts on BAM , is it comments on a post?

Deb00rah likes this.
  6. Faffy

Faffy Member

You got me ;)

Check out the two recent articles where Goss has clapped back. For some reason it's riled a few feathers, no idea why. They seem to think I'm Kim Goss (I just don't actively use Facebook and don't like the idea of my name/pics/kids etc being all over that shit) :p

VenusAversa and kilimanjaro like this.
  7. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

@Faffy
    I just read your post on BAM and I lol'd so hard! Hi, "Kim"! :rofl:

And I knew immediately who is this SV's #1 fan and I feel pulling my hair off when I see their comments anywhere.

Deb00rah likes this.
  8. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Ahhh please post this or put a link or something . Sorry, I am actually on facebook but can't see the articles/comments you guys are talking about lol

Deb00rah likes this.
  9. Faffy

Faffy Member

Good old collective paranoia. Everyone who posts something from her IG, news about the case not pro-Kelli gets bullied relentlessly and must be Goss. Unbelievable.

Truth be told, I don't care much for either side of the issue, but anti-disinformation.

Inboxed you @kilimanjaro

Anyway back on track

#269 Faffy, Mar 11, 2021
    VenusAversa likes this.
  10. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Guys, maybe I'm in the wong forum and should be on websleuths or something lol so please point me in a different direction if you think so! But I am just very curious about certain things like for example , some say Alexi was engaged to Kristen Mulderig. Is it true? If it is then wouldn't she find it a huge problem if he couldn't get divorced as his ex was blackmailing him for half his money? Wouldn't the ex in question be a huge enemy and not deserve any likes or heart comments on posts posted after loved one is deceased?

11. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

Yes, they were engaged for 2 years, I believe? I find that interesting too, that Kristen and Kim seem to like each others and Kristen's best friend Risa Moreno also supported Kim during this Kim vs Kelli feud by commenting something like "you got this" and if I'm correct, Kristen liked that comment too. So, this is one of these reasons I don't find Kim ultimate evil here, because I believe Kristen would know if Alexi and Kim weren't actually friends.

Deb00rah likes this.
  12. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Thanks for your answer

13. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Yeah, they dated for 7 years prior to the engagement that lasted from 2013 until they broke it off in 2015. Thus she became Alexis longest relationship. Alexi also had an apartment in L.A. at the time if I'm not mistaken.

#273 Whiteknuckle Deathgrip, Mar 11, 2021
  14. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

True! I think Alexi also mentioned it on Chaos, Control & Guitar -book. I believe he also mentioned having cars in US too.

Also Alexi and Kristen shared a tattoo, AK-47 which is their initials and date when they started dating.

15. Faffy

Faffy Member

I guess being married to an American would make it considerably easier to become a resident.

16. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Yup, so why didn't he divorce Kim and marry his American girlfriend, Kristen?

17. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

That's a really good question!

VenusAversa likes this.
  18. LilacEstelar

LilacEstelar New Metal Member

Kim has published statements, Anna has published statements. Still one person's word against the other's about this whole urn issue, no absolute proof either way. And according to Kim, she didn't know about the funeral until she saw the casket pic posted by Kelli I assume. Kelli posted them on Feb 4th, while Kim posted other stuff that day and the following days, having a fun evening with an old friend and remembering hilarious adventures. At that time she was supposedly in shock and in need of medical attention.
    To me Kim seems to have changed her stance on things quite a few times. It just seems to me that she thought she would have the final say on everything as the legal spouse and is very upset that she didn't get to do that, nevermind what Alexi would have wanted. He talked about being buried in Australia in his book, I don't think Kim would fight to fulfill those wishes.
    As no facts have been presented, this whole thing is just a question of who to believe. In that I would go back to the source of all this, and that is Alexi course. He is not here to clarify anything but the things he said in public while he was alive were clear enough.

19. Faffy

Faffy Member

Kim has published statements, Anna had published statements. What's been said in public by both seems there's an agreement on what the other is proposing. Hopefully an end to the impasse regarding the burial of the urn since the administration of the will is a separate issue.

On balance, Kelli has also been busy doing things out of character online for a grieving partner after Alexi's death. Such as, becoming Admin of Facebook fangroups, engaging in (almost daily) belligerent and accusatory public spats with fans- despite claiming to not care what they think and posting reviews of their wedding dress to her besties Productreview.com.au website shortly after the funeral service took place to boost their negative ratings for (among other things, supposedly ripping people off and lying about it) no need to guess who that is. As well as posting antagonistic retaliatory jabs in her Instagram stories (that are private, thus hidden from the targeted person). She doesn't have to say much as everyone in those groups has been whipped and encourages by hyperbolic commenting by friends and family into such a frenzy, many members are doing the talking and bullying.

Given its unclear what the medical attention allegedly was (treatment for shock or panic attacks for example) are quite acute and do not require excessive time administering) Kim's post on the 5th with Petri isn't necessarily concerning to me, given its normal human behaviour to seek out comfort in friends through times of difficulty. As we're unsure of the timing of who posted what on the 4th, it could be the casket photos weren't seen until after she'd posted her memories that day.

Alexi has also publicallyexpressed wishes to be buried with his white ESP in Finland while he was alive. Since he didn't amend his will to include Kelli or attempt to divorce Kim (a comment on Facebook from a close friend of Kelli stated Kim was agreeing to a divorce despite it being constantly said she was being obstructive and hiding from it for almost 20yrs etc) and everyone seems to accept this as gospel despite there being no proof whatsoever to substantiate the claim. Stories are changing constantly from both women.

Given there must be some reason Kim's lawyers have some right or reason (morality points aside) to prevent the burial. If the family have indeed acted illegally by not providing due notification the other legal party of it taking place despite (as has been asserted on both sides to be the case) unfortunately from a legal perspective, it has to be investigated and dealt with accordingly.

Again, not defending the woman or her actions but there is counter evidence to consider.

EDIT: and no, I'm not Kim. :rolleyes:

DOUBLE EDIT: if his wishes regarding his remains weren't in the will, then Anna (who has POA to act over elements of the estate) has free reign to do whatever the family pleases regarding the funeral/cremation over Alexi's wishes (burial over cremation and placement) and is also not acting in what alexi wanted with his expressed wishes. While this is morally right, legally it might have ramifications if dual permission and notification from the other party was not given. Which is what I believe is the most logical might be the cause of the burial not yet taking place else what else can Kim possibly have on then to prevent it?

A final note, is it not right that someone that was once married to him (people who marry for visas would unlikely go to the effort of sharing a ring finger tattoo) would like to say goodbye to someone? Given the family hates them for whatever reason since their relationship began it wouldn't be improbable that Kim's legal right has been prevented.

#279 Faffy, Mar 12, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  20. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I was actually surprised finding out Alexi had been cremated, because I had a thought about him wanting getting buried with his guitar. Kim supposedly knew Alexi's wishes and that is the reason she wanted make a delay and prevent his burial.

Deb00rah likes this.