This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

It would seem people did try this. The CoB guys recently did say they tried many times to intervene and get him to stop to no avail. They haven't came out and said it yet, but I'd be willing to be this is why the band split up.

MaximHateCrew likes this.
  2. Aries Poison Girl

Where they say that? Everybody are repeating they said something. Where can I read it?

3. predator2353

predator2353 Member

Mostly on instagram lives and bunch of other q&a recently. People keep brining up the question what happened and Henka said at some point that they did try to help, but they'll come out with the full story to clear things up.

4. Aries Poison Girl

Yeah, at live Janne said the same. And I kinda start having negative emotions about them. I mean... People ask, people will always ask.
    The fact that today social media makes personal life non existing doesn't change the fact they must show a goddamn respect.
    First it was Goss who appeared trying to look nice. Then the entire scandal happened. Alexi's family interrupted - his sister started acusing her. Now Bodom members will share the reason he left the band.
    Things in family stays in family. And that's what COB was - a family. They trusted each other to te point to sleep in one room together, to play together, to build an idea together. I don't know if you can imagine how hard is that. As an artist you need to express, and it's a blessing meeting someone who think the way you do. And if things get nasty well, that's the worst moment because you feel betrayed. All the work you did, all the hopes - it all crashes down.

So whatever happened in the band is not a fans concern. We know they had an argument. Since when band pleases fans and their wishes? For the very beginning fangirls cry to sleep with them, I guess that's another wish to fulfill. :bah:

One thing it's blind to see - nobody spoke while Alexi was alive. He is gone and everybody suddenly started to have an oppinion about his life.

5. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I mean, you say it's not a fans concern but you yourself were talking about how they should have tried to stop him from drinking, and when they pretty much said that's exactly what they did you now shame them for it? Lmao

I get where you're coming from, but you're being a bit over the top. It was only a matter of time before the Bodom guys told their side of the story regardless of whether Alexi was alive or not.

Faffy and MattK like this.
  6. Aries Poison Girl

Lmao? Are you fifteen yo girl?

I shame nobody. It's their choice to speak about their friend. But it gives me bitter taste. None of them said anything after the band quit. They never expected him to die. Now being dead all of them are free to talk about old things, burried, passed and definitely concern of noone but them five. Band relationships are between band members. Fans receive their work shaped as music. That's how it is.

And when you fucking mix personal relationships with public ones happen this: One ex wife start screaming she want the dead man's money, future wife tells fans how to think and if they not - start banning them from everywhere. Instead of grieving, family had to lead insane battle for the right to bury their own child. And on top of this band members talk about things they should not. None of this is fucking right and none of this happened when Alexi was alive, because he never allowed it. Now it's chaos, disorder and everything is upside down.
    There are things that never had to be exposed. I know it's too much for all of them with these sudden events, but that doesn't change the things.

7. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Honestly, it's posts like these that get you flamed non-stop in case you hadn't noticed.

So now, without further ado, you're going to get flamed.

Your posts contribute next to nothing to this place other than angsty emotions, you often contradict yourself within the span of 1 page, and you get overly emotionally invested in people who you've never met. Most people here were very upset when Alexi passed. You're over here literally getting angry at people in every other thread over people who 1) not only never knew you existed and 2) you don't even know personally. Grow up, go outside and get some sun, and do some exercise because it really does help mental health believe it or not. Everyone else here has determined this situation to not be our business but you're over trying to play internet-detective to an unhealthy level and get up in arms and hostile with anyone that has a different opinion than you.

Stop coming here and confusing your (often wrong) opinions with facts, and stop being a toxic mega-cunt to everyone who has anything to say that doesn't fit the delusional narrative that you've pieced together in your head involving people you don't know.

8. Aries Poison Girl

So you pre-secure yourself offending me, telling me I will get flamed. When someone point at you and tease you with false accusations, you get mad, yes.

You dislike my comments - block me, ignore me, avoid me. Fact that you are annoyed by what I write is your own problem, man. Deal with it, quit being a bitch. You acuse me for not knowing people, but you don't know me either. Isn't that kinda stupid since you are trying to bring an authority here? :D
    My idol died, the fuck I'm flamed. Back then I said what his sister later said - Kimberly is a manipulative and doesn't mean any good of them. She is after his money. And boom, she is. I also said nobody shared info about Alexi's death, I assumed it's livery or pancreas, or stomach. What was that? Did I heard "Aries, you were right!"?

It seems you are the only one that have a problem with my oppinion, and the paradox is you are asking me to leave. Since I do not break any (important) rules and the hosts of this forum doesn't invite me to leave, I am staying and you will hear my oppinion for long.
    You think you could scare me by saying a few mean words and I will turn around and run crying just because I am a girl? Baby, if I had a dolar for every mean smartass I was dealing with, I would be fucking rich.
    Go cool your head. I'm waiting for the next post to answer it! And since I see you are in my fanclub and will be one of the first reading it. Much appreciation!

9. MattK

MattK Member

I think y’all should just look into the nifty “ignore” button. I ignored Aries and wow what a difference that just made

10. iPot

iPot fUCkTarD

I think I should because my face is never going to recover from the cringing her posts cause.

Deb00rah, kilimanjaro, Sany and 3 others like this.
  11. azistenostora

azistenostora Member

Oh boy...
    Good because you're one of the reasons I keep coming back to this forum :D

iPot likes this.
  12. Aries Poison Girl

Well I'm glad I help, my boy.

You know, I remember why I quit visiting this place years ago. People love drama, mostly on those who they supported not long ago. But it's kinda childish asking someone to leave a public space. Dont you think?

13. Chamet

Chamet Keepin' it bonzer

Bloody hell, it's been years since I've been on this forum and it seems like the petty arguments have continued.

Can somebody please give me a quick summary of this thread please? I can't be bothered to read 19 pages of posts I would very much appreciate that.

MaximHateCrew and Czadar like this.
  14. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Hi and welcome back. I'm not sure what you want.. if you know who Kim and Kelli are and what they're about then you can pretty much guess what arguments have been going on here. If not, then you probably won't be interested in this thread anyway. And if you really are, then read it already!

Faffy and Whiteknuckle Deathgrip like this.
  15. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Hello,
    It has been a long time since anyone updated here, I am just wondering if anyone has any info about what is happening legally or otherwise regarding the burial of Alexi's remains?

Thanks

16. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Like a status of 'until now'?
    So far as we know, his remains are concerned, the funeral service were held without Kims consent. There were a disagreement between the Kim and his close family as to how his funeral should take place. Alexi's own wishes, as per his biography, were to be driven in at least a cadillac hearse. Kim reported he had wished to be buried with his white guitar, but the family sent him off to cremation. Some people on here and on facebook has taken great offence to the fact he was cremated, and had a christian funeral service, like he was somehow a great viking deity, but i assure you, it is perfectly normal here in Scandinavia. If he had a preference for either cremation or burial, only his closest will know. As the christian service goes, it is pretty much customary. Alexi said in in his biography that he, if anything was a christian, even though he didn't attend church as much. So pretty much like most Scandinavians since the mid to late 1500's.
    When i croak, please make sure I'm cremated and buried like a regular christian.

Whether his actual remains have yet to be laid in their final resting place, no one has been told yet. This saddens me alot. I always figured I'd commit myself to a pilgrimage of Bodomism and see the legend in his natural habitat and go camping at Lake Bodom, drink at The Riff and all these other things. I guess my pilgrimage will have slightly different stops on the road, but I surely want to pay the man my respect.
    I still, in moments like these, find myself pinching off tears. Can't belive seven months have passed already.

#376 Whiteknuckle Deathgrip, Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    Fiend Girl, Faffy, tragician and 4 others like this.
  17. azistenostora

azistenostora Member

Still can't believe he's gone. Still sad.
    The youtube algorithm reminds me every day by recommending Bodom tv or some old Bodom party videos. Everytime I see those I'm like f#@ck, but it always cheers me up seeing young Alexi/Bodom dicking around. Sounds like they had more fun than most of us will ever have lol

MaximHateCrew and COB-666 like this.
  18. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Same. It's actually kind of depressing to even come here and see the posts becoming less and less frequent now as there's no news going forwards now with CoB or Alexi's work. Granted, this place was already seeing less posts in general before Alexi's passing, but it just feels so empty now. I still can't believe he's gone so soon actually. It's a bit surreal seeing pictures of him from maybe 10 - 12 years ago when he seemed to be doing so well. Such is life I suppose.

19. Faffy

Faffy Member

Kelli's just posted an update hyperbole-drenched swipe at Kim under the guise of a tribute to Alexi. Sorry for sounding harsh since she's clearly grieving but that's how it comes across to me.

Apparently things are not yet resolved between both parties and he's not yet been laid to rest.

Attached Files:

20. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Henkka, Janne and Jaska had a livestream from the Riff the other night, where it was said in passing that they will give more in depth interviews abou their relationship to Alexi, but its not going to be anytime soon as he hasn't been laid to rest yet. It was something along these lines Janne said.

Could you screenshot the post and upload it here? I don't do/follow lotsa stuff.

COB-666 and Faffy like this.