This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Fastbodom

Fastbodom I Spit on Your Grave

Because of covid i guess, wood as in material got more expensive, so yes guitars also are unfortunatly grows in price :(

2. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Maybe true, but I can guarantee you that when Covid is all over and done with the prices will still be high as shit for a while.

3. azistenostora

azistenostora Member

There's probably some truth in that, although timber prices were already high due to climate change (at least here in Europe forests aren't doing that well) and now due to covid there is a shortage on many building materials and components.
    Way too easy to blame everything on covid though and to be fair, ESP's prices were aleady ridiculous before covid but they're clearly selling enough E-IIs to make it worthwhile. The only thing the customer can do I guess is not buy one :D

Edit:
    I would like to add that I fully appreciate the amount of time and effort that goes into a hand-built custom guitar and of course one can not expect a master Luthier to put in hundreds of hours on minimum wage. If modern ESP's are indeed hand-built than that alone justifies the price.
    Whether a hand built custom instrument is any better than the original ESPs made in Japan is up for debate.

#403 azistenostora, Sep 13, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    senseofdesire666 likes this.
  4. Strooper12

Strooper12 New Metal Member

Hey pals,

new in here, but old in 'hoods'.
    There never were any kimberly vs. kelly topic. it was media's invention.
    Just to all who is new in this thread, Alexi separated Kimberly 2003, but, unfortunately never officially got divorce. Since then, Alexi had few long term relationships and later on had ceremonial weddings with his love Kelly in Australia. Kimberly was no active party in any means in Alexi's life.

After Alexi's passing,

After Alexi died, Kimberly had this dream (claims to Alexi's family actually, all accountable) of:
    1. move into Aleksi's

5. CharIie

CharIie Moss

I'm actually wondering whether these new accounts that are created solely for the purpose of commenting on the Kelly / Kim thread are bots. I mean, they only ever post 1 message, in a scammer-like English (you know, like those "You'v just wonned 1 millions dollur UDS).

6. rudalia

rudalia New Metal Member

Did Kelli delete her Instagram? I can't see her anymore

7. Faffy

Faffy Member

Yep looks like it, her Facebook is now mysteriously absent too.