This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Aries Poison Girl

Well maybe he never thought she would cause him such trouble.

2. Faffy

Faffy Member

Well, we'll never know.

3. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

I dont know why he/they didn't get their shit in order. Most people don't expect to die.
    Kim didn't come out and said they were still married, finnish press IS dug into official public records and found out.
    Article: https://www.is.fi/musiikki/art-2000007748027.html
    She just confirmed it. It's not the same IMO.
    They also brought news of his tax records and how much money he made. It's douchey AF, but its perfectly legal.
    The 'wedding' with Kelli wasn't a legal wedding which she has also confirmed. But ask Kelli as she is the most likely to know why..
    Some assmunch butt-kisser on BAM group keeps saying that his pal couldn't get a one sided divorce, because they couldn't send the legal papers to the husband. But it can't be the case here, because Alexi had the means to serve Kim the papers. So what the real exccuses are, only a few people in the world knows.

Faffy likes this.
  4. Faffy

Faffy Member

Haha yeah I've seen that, white knighting, swearing and insulting everyone who points the fallacy out. Funny how his comments are never deleted (especially where he calls people r*tarded etc) but anything anyone posts that's remotely connected to Kim is.

They even confirmed Alexi never even attempted to evrt file for divorce again (since it's been proven he could have done entirely off his own back without her being present or giving permission over the years since their relationship ended). Only he knows why, we can only go on confirmation/fact and not what we're blinkered by via personal bias.

kilimanjaro likes this.
  5. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Ok why the fuck does everyone ignore my fucking question every time I post it? What did Alexi say about his relationship with Kim???

6. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Also, as much as I want to believe the Kim side of things.. is there a possibility that he wanted her to sign some sort of financial disclaimer before he filed for divorce that she was refusing to sign...?

7. Faffy

Faffy Member

Wow, chill. Nobody's ignoring you, I don't have his ghostwritten book so can't answer your question. Unfortunately we'll never know why Alexi chose to not attempt to divorce Kim after retracting his initial one.

It's been proven and confirmed to the press in the initial digging they did, that they were in friendly regular contact until his death. There's a possibility of anything, but unfortunately it can't be proven and remains pure speculation.

Works0fheart and COB-666 like this.
  8. Aries Poison Girl

When? I can dig quotes from his book about her, and book was published 2020, so... I think the best is to hear it from him.

In one interview about his tattoos he mentioned his first one - on his left shoulder, which is their initials. He called it "stupid teen thing which thinking to cover", but also said it's part of his life anyway. Also is the snake on his left arm.

About their marriage he said all the people thought he married her for a visa, but it was the opposite - she needed a visa to stay in Finland. He visited L.A. so often but he never wanted to deal with such a trouble like documents and stuff, till it wasn't necesarry years after that.
    He also mentioned they often had fights, she screamed at him, he screamed at her, sweet love.
    He never said anything of being good friends and never said anything about her out of business stuff, singing and recording.

There is a song of Sinergy called "Suicide by my side.", it shows Alexi's attemt to kill himself. He said "something happened one night while drinking with friends", Kimberly headed home earlier, obviously at some point they lived together, and he went at her place, locked himself at the bathroom and drank all the pills he found. He said he never knew how they saved him, but she called friends and she saved his life with that.

Nothing more. Alexi never called her close friend like he calls him. He said they are still friends, yes, but not in the way she did it, like a compromate to his relationship with Kelli.

About Sinergy, Alexi said it was a side project that went to nowhere. One guy left, another came, there was no "sinergy" at the band like in COB. And when Nightwish asked Marco to join, who was also playing in Sinergy, Alexi told him in a stright way to get his shit and do what is best for him. Alexi never put that much in the band like he worked for COB.

COB-666 likes this.
  9. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Thanks for your answers. Ok so what I was wondering is if he actually said 'we don't talk anymore' or 'we had a fall-out' or something but if he didn't say it then why doubt they still had a close relationship?

10. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Well, he talks about the marriage to Kim, and it's said that it was mostly so she could get visas to Finland easier.

But what is said about Alexis lovelife in the book i wouldn't take so seriously. Kelli is a publicist/pr something, and could have had an effect on how Alexi to his story. He didn't write the book himself, and Kelli could have been present or such for the interviews the book was based on.

11. Aries Poison Girl

He said they are still friends, that's all. That's his words, not someone who heard someone who said they are something. He had many friends, musicians, artists, any kind of friends. I will dig for that quote too, where he says he hates losing friends and have many of them.

The strange thing is Goss was gone for 18 years. I was huge fan of her and digging all the time to find news. Last news were she played with Dimu Borgir, which was before Sinergy. After that she became music teacher or something.
    At the day they published about Alexi's passing Goss suddenly revived from the darkness and came alive, starting a profile while acusing his wife, Kelli, as Alexi called her himself, in attacking her, stealing money, having secrets, and started publishing old photos from their life together from 18 years ago. Also three or four pictures of her screen of her having video chat with Alexi, obviously not long ago because he was already looking sick. Then she said they chatted all day and stuff that nobody could prove.

I hated that because first - what is the reason to come after all these years bringing old stuff?
    It was super disrespectfull to Kelli and her child in such moment to start a fight. I asked Goss why she bring the fight from facebook to instagram, she said they attacked her first. I said if there is a real crime she must call the police, not to stain his memory like this, she closed the topic without answering.
    Third thing is that such things are private, if she needs to prove something to someone of having rights on some of Alexi stuff, she go to the instantions that could help, not making noise in front of others - people like fans, press and everything. Such a scandal made after Alexi's death was an offense to his name itself, and throwing dirt on the grieving widow - the woman he choose to live with and called "wife".
    And at last, showing some old photos is cool for fans, seeing unseen pictures of his young years. But that's not what Goss did. She posted pictures of two of them trying to make their relationship most important than the one she had with Kelli, turning fans against each other for no reason

My question is why she didn't exposed all these things before his death. She never posted personal chats before, never posted old photos of them, never said how good friends they are. Now, when nobody can proove or deny, she decided to talk, and all in her advantage.

You do know he had to approve what they wrote before it was published, right? Or you think someone else wrote his biography and twisted it without him knowing?
    What about his videos with Kelli and the kid? Someone forged them too? Them both kissing, smiling, him adopting her dauther, listening music together, playing with pets, buying house together? Book was based on HIS interviews, not someone else's.

#71 Aries Poison Girl, Feb 27, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  12. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

As Faffy and numerous other have already said, we won't know exactly what Alexi felt like or who he talked to and which friendships he maintained. We can only go on fact and whatever is leaked/said between the two women.
    Also, no courts handle cases like his, as its pretty clear cut, it just goes to processing in the Helsinki county offices. There they decide who is the beneficiaries and someone is made executor. If a person is married It's 100% of the time them who is the beneficiary, and if they have kids usually the spouse and the kids share. Another can be appointed to the role of executor, because all that legal stuff can be adding stress on top of grief. I bet there won't be a case. It's silly to even argue this, as we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Faffy likes this.
  13. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Long story short:

He calls his relation with Kimberly a part of his past. They only married officially because she needed a visa for Finnland. She isn't really mentioned anymore after the Sinergy times.

On the other hand Alexi specifically calls his parents, his sister, Kelli and Shelby the most holy things in his life.

14. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I still don't understand these "Alexi didn't love Kim but Kelli" stuff because no one has claimed they were still in love. Kim told Alexi was her first love, not current one. Kim didn't start making attacks towards others but shared her personal memories about Alexi which included herself as well. How is it disrespectful compared to some Australian people's stuff about Alexi in BAM group, where his supposed best friends are even describing his underwear and sharing stories about Alexi passing out when he was wasted? I say that is hypocrite pouring shit on Kim only. I know lots of people are in mourning, but Kelli as his spouse isn't only one who has a privilege mourning his loved one. Since these Australian people make their "statements" and attacks to Kim, I'd say they have Kelli's permission to act so vulgar on her behalf. I think that is waste of time and energy fighting about who was closest to Alexi, because he was close friend to many people all around the world.

15. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Nah,

I find it hard to believe that she would control his book. Just like Kimberly's statement that Kelli is responsible for his death. What's next? Kelli wrote all the music and Alexi was just a marionette of hers?

16. Sany

Sany Member

I think there is some kinda truth in there. Not for the Music, but the rest...Hexed?

@Aries Poison Girl
    You really need to get over it...You offend people here in our COB Forum? I really think you got a serious problem with yourself. Everyone here is griefing on Alexis Death differently...but you just shoot the Bird (as the german says). I think i also saw on your Instagram that you are really strange person.

I mean, you can search and discuss here with us in Peace or sorry to say that "get the fuck off". Its really not funny anymore to read your Posts in here.

And as a tip from my side: Get some Help, otherwise you will hurt yourself or someone else.

17. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Look mr. I clearly wasn't suggesting anything like what you responded. I merely said to take it with a grain of salt. If you were interviewed about your ex, and you were currently with someone else, what would you say, and how would you say it? I'd be careful not to make my current girlfriend jealous.

18. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

:lol::lol::headbang:

Faffy and Supra like this.
  19. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

If I have to read one more Aries Girl post my brain is going to explode. What the hell is going on in this thread?

20. NewHewkas

NewHewkas Scheiße Gitarre Spieler

Insanity without the Mask of Sanity :D (tudu-din-dundudun-tudin-tudun)

Zelda18 likes this.