This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. predator2353

predator2353 Member

Yeah, I think I know who she is. She had a profile here before called "Aries Wildchild". Same old story, offending people. The profile has been erased however. I know who this person is in real life, a girl from Bulgaria (not personally, but from friends). Seriously, get some help.

Supra and Sany like this.
  2. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

It is similar on Alexi passed away thread. I understand some fans are still shocked because of our idols passing and are totally lost, but calling other forum members by names and talking rude is just useless and... Well, rude. If someone can't handle these topics and other members opinions, I think it would be better take a break from internet and try later again if manners start seem familiar.

But yeah, this topic sure do will separate peoples opinions but no need to start attacking towards anyone. We can't know for sure about Alexi's, Kim's and Kelli's private matters so everything here are more or less speculations, not absolute facts.

Deb00rah and Faffy like this.
  3. iPot

iPot fUCkTarD

Imagine if all of us still acted on the internet the way we used to act like ten years ago, Aries definitely hasn't shown any progress since those times. Good times tho, I really miss Necroraven :(

predator2353 likes this.
  4. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Shit, if people here still acted the way we did over in Off-topic, but on this section instead, this forum would be that much more barren. Next to no posts probably. It was quite the cesspool, but I have some good memories from here anyways.

5. predator2353

predator2353 Member

this
    also I have checked his projects - Angelscourge and Frosthallowed. This dude is going places. Not really sure if they currently keep playing or if he's in a new band, but I remember that he used to have a YT channel where he played some sweeps from Wintersun.

ESA1996 likes this.
  6. iPot

iPot fUCkTarD

Wow dude thanks for sharing this, I really gotta check those out!
    Well me and Necroraven used to be kinda assholes in on-topic everytime some new people surfaced on this board because it was cool to hate TRVE fans. At this point I can't say I'm proud of stuff I spouted on this board but I sure remember having lots of fun trolling some random dumbasses on my favorite bands forum.

Works0fheart likes this.
  7. NoLimit

NoLimit New Metal Member

i always knew this forum was like 10-15% 'on the spectrum'

there is legit crazy in here. not that i read it. usually i just get to about half a sentence and then move on.

i'm just looking for the story, man. like what happened to our dear Alexi. its such a strange story.

as far as Kim goes, the writing is on the wall. they were a couple like 20 year ago. he took of to fame and she sort of just marinated. they stayed in touch. but then when he checked out, she wanted his dough AND his legacy. its pretty sick how she posted all those old pics with the intention of regaining any significance. she was so yesterdays news.

hopefully Allu created an arrangement for his estate to go where he wanted it to. if not, he knew the consequences. either way, its private business. my personal desire is for closure on his passing.

8. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

Unfortunately it's looking more and more like them still being married, separated or not, has caused her to end up with rightful claim to his estate. I try not to think about it because honestly it still makes me sad to think he's gone without all of the non-sense happening to his family and loved ones. She also denied his own mother, sister, and family the right to even attend his funeral according to his sister. Really sad.

9. NewHewkas

NewHewkas Scheiße Gitarre Spieler

I remember 7-9 years ago you often made me laugh with your random encounters on certain topics :rofl:. I remember we have talked about something and you just answered to the topic randomly: "Eat a dick sandwich" (Idk why you said that but it had worth the laugh)

10. predator2353

predator2353 Member

The only person missing here is Joonas. I know he's lurking, but he's saving his "last" post for his upcoming album. It certainly was fun back in the days, just trolling people and making them quit the forum. I wonder how many people will keep visiting this place for whatever reason. Now there's no more COB, no nothing and it's kinda sad that there isn't anything more to look forward to. Maybe some stories and pictures here and there, covers, but no more albums. Some demos might pop up, no idea.

Works0fheart likes this.
  11. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

12. COB-666

COB-666 Active Member

" It has come to our attention that certain issues have arisen surrounding recently shared news posts regarding the tragic passing of Children Of Bodom legend Alexi Laiho earlier this year.

We have supported Alexi and Children Of Bodom since the very beginning of his / their career and developed a strong rapport with the Bodom family over the years. Following Alexi's passing, a BraveWords staff writer was approached by Kimberly Goss about posting her personal statements. In honoring this request, BraveWords acted as a third party messenger, which is a common practice in daily news aggregation and online journalism, and we credited our source(s) as required. That said, out of respect for Alexi's name, his musical legacy, and BraveWords' longstanding relationship with Alexi and Children Of Bodom, which dates back to 1998, and out of respect to his friends and family, the posts have been permanently removed from our news feed.

As is our normal practice, the statements contained within the posts in question did not reflect the opinions of the BraveWords staff - either as individuals or as a collective. Moreover, it should be noted that, while inherently sensitive in nature, the posts were in no way published as a malicious or derogatory attack against Alexi’s partner, Kelli Wright-Laiho. To the extent such posts resulted in any hurt or discomfort for Ms. Wright-Laiho, BraveWords would like to sincerely apologize for the same.

BraveWords remains deeply hurt over Alexi's passing. "

https://bravewords.com/news/bravewo...d-news-feed-and-apology-to-kelli-wright-laiho

13. Faffy

Faffy Member

Sounds like Bravewords were threatened with legal. It's all still out there elsewhere, however. Whatever makes her feel better in all this I suppose, even if it's suppression.

Seems what Kim has said this time has been confirmed by Kelli.

Plus, now Kelli is Admin in the COB Facebook group and no longer a member of BAM, I wonder if this will happen since she posted this on another members post before deleting the entire thread.

Business as usual it seems.

Attached Files:

#93 Faffy, Mar 5, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    Deb00rah, Works0fheart and COB-666 like this.
  14. Aries Poison Girl

Two things I have to say:

What I know for Alexi I know from Alexi. What he had to say about himself he said. What is private he kept for himself.

Why those people who speak now didn't do it when he was alive? Why nobody dared to speak in front of him back then about all those issues?
    Ask yourself aren't you going to take the side that would eat like worms the name he build for 41 years.

15. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

Kelli is a member of BAM again. Not even 5 minutes later I was banned from Facebook again for harassment and bullying.

I don't know how much is left of what I wrote, so you might have to hurry up reading if you want to know why.
    It's under the article about the cause of death under the comment with over 40 replies.

Faffy and predator2353 like this.
  16. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

I've read it. I don't want to start a big argument about this whole thing with you, since I think you're one of the most awesome members in this forum.

But one thing I was thinking about with this whole Kelli is enabling Alexis problems point, Alexi wasn't with her for quite long time periods during touring and so on. So it's not like they were drinking together 24/7 each day of the year.

Who knows how much he was still drinking when he was with completely different people than Kelli? Blaming her alone... I don't think that's right.

<Arcane> and Aries Poison Girl like this.
  17. Faffy

Faffy Member

I wondered where you went as she immediately attacked you for pointing the drunkeness on lives, constant booze posts etc and the fan club are going wild. Not surprised you've been silenced and not able to respond, mental.

EDIT: I've got it 'capped if it disappears. Admin has turned commenting off on the whole post so that'll be that until it's sneakily deleted later.

DOUBLE EDIT: confirmed it'll be deleted because as usual it's everyone else's fault, Admin/Kelli don't like it and won't accept any discussion or criticism whatsoever.

Attached Files:

#97 Faffy, Mar 5, 2021
    Deb00rah and <Arcane> like this.
  18. Faffy

Faffy Member

Let's say hypothetically, you were well aware of your partners issues with alcohol abuse, poor mental health over the years and know they're on a cocktail of medications, considering you've been in a relationship with them for half a decade.
    What do you do:

A) Get wasted with them on the regular, knowing their body is already wrecked to the point of it almost killing them several times previously.

B) Support them and encourage them to seek help and not enable them in any way to kill themselves. And if they won't accept it, don't join in and make out its quality time spent together getting drunk and streaming it.

#98 Faffy, Mar 5, 2021
    predator2353 likes this.
  19. rabber_335i

rabber_335i Member

Hate to get in on this drama but I agree with you. If she really knew the severity of his condition (as she claims) then she would not drink with him, full stop.

As someone with addictions though it is entirely possible he manipulated the situation and downplayed the severity.

But I think you nailed why kelly rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning. His alcohol abuse was obvious to everyone yet she posts them drunk on ig all the time? Just so wrong.

To me it seems like the cause of death was kept secret just to protect those who enabled him.

#99 rabber_335i, Mar 5, 2021
    Deb00rah, <Arcane>, Faffy and 2 others like this.
  20. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I didn't actually see the post on facebook. I think it was deleted by the time I got to it. But yes, I agree that Kelli didn't exactly help the situation with his drinking whatsoever. Not that I like Kim, but I'm starting to think they're both not-great women.