This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I think both Kim and Kelli has point on their own. Kim thinks, as many fans do as well, that Kelli basically teased alcoholic by drinking herself pretty occasionally at Alexi's presence, even they both knew how harmful alcohol was for Alexi. I think that is not a way to support alcoholic. But...

In the end it was Alexi's choice how to cope with his health issues and alcohol. Even if Kelli really did tell Alexi she would like Alexi think of his health and change his drinking habits, Alexi could have said "no" and it was his right to live his life as he wanted to. I don't believe Kelli was the one pouring drinks to him by force, because it was "just couple of drinks". At least I hope it wasn't that way.

Perhaps it was Alexi's choice to live his live on full steam if he knew his time would come way too soon due his health issues.

2. Aries Poison Girl

What he said. You can't blaim someone for doing something if he'/she wasn't there.

Alexi Laiho was a grown person, absolutely capable to take responsibility for his actions. It's absurd one person to blame another for the actions of the third.

Still we doesn't know what and if all this is true. What is true and etc. At one minute one says aomething and everybody rush to like, at the next he says the opposite and everybody likes again. What about start thinking first?
    Yes, I saw the videos Alexi and Kelli were drinking, I doubt she poured the alcohol in his mouth. He got worst last couple of months when he was at another continent, so it's more than obvious even for haters that woman could not take the blame for his condition. Id didn't happened for week or two.

3. Aries Poison Girl

Well yes and no. Alexi wasn't living on "full stream" for years. He got some injures, like breaking his shoulder, and stomach problems, and whatever, and he said a few times he was slowing the recklesness.

People don't think they are really sick even when they are. He had broken shouler for years before went to a doctor and realized how bad it is. My point is you never get it serious even if it's serious, because nobody things something bad would happen just to him.
    "Just couple of drinks" are never someting so terrible if you think, even for a drinker. If you have every night s couple of drinks it is a problem.

One thing I know - he had plans for his life with Kelli and never concidered dying as an option.

4. predator2353

predator2353 Member

Look at these butthurt clowns on the BAM group. Banning people for stating the obvious. I completely agree with Arcane 1000% regarding the fact that Kelli is an enabler. If you really cherish your loved ones, would you throw more fuel to the fire? Kelli will never admit to her mistake and most likely won't even learn the lesson.

<Arcane>, Sany, Works0fheart and 4 others like this.
  5. Aries Poison Girl

What lesson, man? Because of statements like yours there is a war between fans now, instead we all must collect in memory of that great person.
    You forget Kelli was with him for three years, you think he started when he met her? It's a long process, and you should know drinking is not a reflection of something good, at the beginning it's just for fun, just one sip, just one more drink. We never know what was within his head to point with finger.

6. Faffy

Faffy Member

Except it absolutely is. Especially if you've been diagnosed with serious health complications due to excessive alcohol intake to a point it's preventing you from eating properly or leading a 'normal life'. Even moreso when you're on painkillers and prescription medication for said health issues, plus insomnia.

Especially when you've had to cancel entire tours and performances over alcohol related health issues and it's not like it's not been documented for years, even before they were together. The last good thing to do is encourage it further by drinking together, surely. Even if it's just one drink, which it obviously wasn't.

#106 Faffy, Mar 5, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  7. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

Due to his health issues, I believe he lived his final years as he wanted. Making music, touring, spending time with his closest mates and stuff. I don't mean "full steam" being reckless rock n roll life he lived when he was younger. He grew up, figured out what is important to him and I believe he gave his everything to his loved ones.

And if your organs are failing, there is always a chance that "one drink" is your last one, specially if you are suffering of cirrhosis and having strong medications, which harm liver extremely.

#107 VenusAversa, Mar 5, 2021
    Faffy likes this.
  8. Aries Poison Girl

With first one I agree.
    May I ask who said he had chirrosis, who confirmed that? I don't follow any facebook or other groups, so...

It's hard to believe someone who obviously have plans for his life, especially starting a family, buying a house, etc, you don't do that if you are not giving a damn for your life, will willingly sabotage his health. We all know what happens if you overdose drugs, drinks or whatever. At some moment your organism starts asking itself to stop.

Don't get me wrong, it just sounds too not serious, not enough drinking killed him. if it was so bad he must knew it, there are symptoms. If he knew it he had enough friends that would gladly offer help, transplantation even. Maybe in that case his wife didn't knew, they were aparted for long. But if Goss knew, as she claimed "they chatted every day" why she didn't help? She serves the news as it pleases her, till now she knew nothing. Now she know, now she starts blaming anyone but herself. As a "legal wife" why she never offered help if it was so obvious?

9. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Kim Dyllas reaction to the bravewords statement. Seems like she doesn't have a good opinion on Kim.

It's interesting. I remember Kim to claim that she's meeting with Alexis friends. Yet one of his best friends calls her crazy.

Attached Files:

#109 Sinthoras_96, Mar 5, 2021
    COB-666 likes this.
  10. predator2353

predator2353 Member

Except that she knew. Alexi was hospitalized how many times? How long has he been on these medications and do you think when you live with someone under the same roof, you can just hide the medication away? At least I assume that he has been on medications for quite some time. I don't blame her for his death, don't get me wrong. At the end of the day, you call the shots. If you wanna pour a drink, go ahead, but we all know that Alexi was capable of cutting it down. Alcohol was his Achilles' heel, and I don't think Kelli realized for a moment how painful it was for him. That's why I call her enabler, because for her "one drink" is not harmful, and as someone stated above "one drink" could be his final. Maybe it was already too late for him even if he didn't drink. We may never know. Also how do you know that Kim didn't tell him "you need to stop drinking". I certainly believe that she didn't encourage him to do so - first of all because they were not hanging out (or at least not that often). So what control does she have over his life? Also when I was on facebook years ago and said Alexi needs to eat healthy, go out, work out, just put a little effort in the physical realm to keep a healthy body, you know what happened? Kelli just straight up bashed me and said he's all good and it's none of my business. To me it seems that fans cared way more about Alexi's health, than Kelli. And for you to tell me that it's "people like me" who divide the fanbase, then you're also including the majority of this forum who share the same opinion.

COB-666, Works0fheart, Faffy and 2 others like this.
  11. rabber_335i

rabber_335i Member

I think that Alexi had a terrible taste in women hahaha

Sany, Works0fheart and predator2353 like this.
  12. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

It was alcohol-induced denegeration of the liver and pancreas connective tissue, which means liver has been damaged and gotten scarred and it eventually leads to cirrhosis, which is final stage of the disease if not treated correctly or liver has been way too damaged already. Also scarring on a pancreas is a sign of pancreatitis.

I don't know how his treatments were taking care of, except by medication, but it is not easy getting a transplant. Mentioning why his close friends didn't help, I believe all who knew the situation made their best helping him, but if he chose not to want their help, they can't force themselves to someone who doesn't want it. Some people who might think "out of sight, out of mind" would erase the fact they are sick and won't believe their sickness will be end of them. These are things we really can't know how Alexi felt about it and how he tried to cope with it. No one can answer on that on his behalf.

COB-666 and Faffy like this.
  13. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

Kelli has an IG post stating that she gave away Alexis remaining meds to an animal shelter. 1500$ worth of medicine must be quite alot.

Also technically they were only together for 3-4 years, since Alexi spent his final year in Finland. I wouldn't call that starting a family. It's more like being someones moms boyfriend, and it's arguably not much of a commitment.
    Shit man.. I've had step dads whose name i can't remember.

Goss probably meant Alexis finnish based friends. The Australian crew is a whole other group. None of them likes her, because they're probably sided with Kelli.

I don't know what to think or who to believe anymore. Kelli has written that they're going to post something in response soon, and lay it all bare. It's turned into a real ugly shit fest and the internet is invited.
    I wish i could just look away from it all, but i feel like I want to have all the facts for peace of mind

Deb00rah, kilimanjaro and Faffy like this.
  14. dthmtl3

dthmtl3 Member

This. I haven't followed much of Alexi+Kelli. But if you know what your condition is (which I believe Alexi did) and if at some point it became irreversible then having a drink here and there wasn't going to make much of a difference. At some point when Alexi stopped drinking, perhaps it did matter, by the time he got involved with Kelli it probably didn't anymore.

15. Works0fheart

Works0fheart Member

I remember her making a post about this at some point saying he was healthy and fine not that long ago when he very clearly wasn't. That right there is straight up being in denial, and yes, enabling him.

Anyone that thinks that offering a drink to a long-known alcoholic who also has serious health issues stemming from it is an enabler. This isn't even debatable. Dude has had very obvious health issues long before Kelli and them drinking in almost every picture or video together tells me enough.

For the record, I don't like Kim either.

Deb00rah, <Arcane> and kilimanjaro like this.
  16. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

Wondering where Kristen fits into all this.. She was with Alexi the longest and Kim made mention on her IG of Kristen trying to get him help when Kelli 'swooped in'. Also Kristen commented with hearts on a pic Kim posted of herself and Alexi, which seems to say Kristen approves of Kim and her statements?

Deb00rah and COB-666 like this.
  17. Muffin

Muffin Dusk..

Can't wait to see either party get their shit twisted due to all the deleted comments and theories about Alexi being posted on this forum. If this keeps going and escalating, we'll be reading this forum on the internet archives in the end.

18. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

What are you talking about?

19. Faffy

Faffy Member

There's been a hypocritical shitshow all over Facebook. So desperate for privacy yet they do this...

The Aussies, Kim Dylla (who was ironically fired from GWAR for excessive drinking before shows, amongst other things) all ganging up against Goss and uneccessarily airing their personal business all over another musicians Facebook post without provocation.

Interestingly, Asim from Wintersun etc is also sticking his oar in uneccessarily as a long-time mate of Kelli.

Here's all the comments in context.

#119 Faffy, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  20. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

Wow wtf where have you spotted these comments? Thanks for sharing! That seems so ridiculous arguing that kind of stuff on Facebook, when a matter is so delicate as their closed ones death and legal issues. I first thought of some kind of fake accounts making a fuss right there and I felt so confused.

But I must say, I'm relieved hearing there is a will. I have hoped and actually believed Kim (Goss), because she seemed very civilized and honest when having shit from Aussie people, but I just can't ignore Anna's and her husbands words.

Works0fheart, COB-666 and NewHewkas like this.