This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

The Whole Kim vs Kelli issue

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by tragician, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Faffy

Faffy Member

This is very plausible indeed and the most rational explanation for the animosity on both sides. None know the intimate thoughts, actions and feelings between them all via Alexi, or what was said between them (especially towards the end). I also hope she doesn't release them, but also I'd understand why if she did at this point. The behaviour towards her and the overall toxicity that's been encouraged has to stop.

Deb00rah and friedicecream like this.
  2. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Metal

I also don't want her to release them but I think if she showed them to a third party who would vouch for the existence of the messages that would help her cause a lot.

3. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

You have to back up your words through facts. Can you show us where Kim started the fight? Everyone else, but you, sees it like the Australian crew started the slandering.

Yeah the whole thing is wearing me thin, even though I'm not :rofl:.

I just want to see some good proof from these people right now.
    Anna Laiho seems legit though, but Kim also pointed out that Kelli had her manipulated. Alexi couldn't possibly have much time on his hands to spend with both his partner+kid, band and his sister and their family.
    I have siblings i don't see more than a few times a year, and I don’t tour, rehearse, record or promote anything and we live like 50 km apart.

4. Whiteknuckle Deathgrip

@Faffy pointed out that Kelli is now an admin on COB facebook group, and Bixnca Henkxl who admins BAM group has been drinking the cool-aid since forever and has also reposted Annas comments making them gospel to the dummies in there.

It seems like team Australia is winning the SoMe battle on Facebook, having eradicated freedom of speech and any and all discussion that is not in their favour.

5. Faffy

Faffy Member

Jesus christ the propaganda machine must be on fire tonight. More hypocrisy...

"LET'S KEEP IT ABOUT ALEXI AND THE MUSIC"

yet in the same post

"HERE'S SOME MORE MESSY PERSONAL SHIT THAT'S COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO WHAT I JUST SAID, GOING AGAINST WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY WANT TO ACHIEVE"

Attached Files:

#165 Faffy, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  6. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I can't stand BAM group anymore, because you are only favorited there if you have chosen your side and correct choice would be "team Kelli" imo. Admin/moderator even forbid mentioning Kim and also Kelli like few days ago and I think this moderator is very biased, so there is no chance asking questions without having shitstorm on you. It is very kind of Kelli to answer some comments, even she must have lots of other things on her mind, but people who are kissing Kelli's rear are way too rude and ready to attack in a name of defending her.

Works0fheart, predator2353 and Faffy like this.
  7. Aries Poison Girl

You are too good and naive person, my friend. She came at the day he died starting with lies, kept with them, exposed personal stuff, showed disrespect. She made the wars, she could just keep silence as Kelli Wright did - she posted only stuff about her and Alexi as a couple, things all of us already knew.

When you try to manipulate people around you you must know not all of them are idiots.

And that with the funeral... Wife or not man must rest in peace, what is all this about, what she would get keeping things like this? His is not an act of love, making more tense and grief for his family and friends. His family made it all clear, and when someone doesn't want you around: Alexi, Anna Laiho, their parents, COB guys, Kelli Wright and her kid... You just stop being a fly that circles around them.

8. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

You could be right, there is always a chance I have fell into lies and manipulation, but for me I find Kim more mature and civilized than Aussie party. I know Kelli has been quite silent last two months, but I bet she has given a permission to her friends keep that noice on her behalf. And that noice is disgusting behavior from supposed grown ups.

And why they are making that noice in front of all fans? Couldn't they just settle these matters in court and after that release statements and not finding people all the time who would fight their fights on their behalf.

Whiteknuckle Deathgrip and Faffy like this.
  9. dthmtl3

dthmtl3 Member

Good grief. I fully expect Goss to release the videos, too. She doesn't care but about herself. She started it and now she's acting all surprised about the consequences.

Irwin_Iggy likes this.
  10. Faffy

Faffy Member

She started it by starting an Instagram page, with no mention of the Australians, money etc?

The shit only kicked off after Matt Fawcett opened his mouth with the insults and slurs then it got nasty.

11. predator2353

predator2353 Member

And you're not naive? You're obviously biased. So basically you're siding with an enabler who is more or less responsible for the downfall of Alexi, yet you somehow support that (???????). Up to this point we know the cause of death, we know that Kelli wasn't helping Alexi one bit, also if you have any suspicions on the BAM group, guess what? You're getting banned. They're building a platform based on dicatorship and yet you support that. :tickled: Who is naive here? You're the only person here who throws random slurs acting like an edgy teen. Just because Anna said something, it doesn't make it a fact. People are biased, just like Alexi was biased, yes he was a good musician, but he was a human being just like everyone else. This is basic psychology. Man, the irony in this post...

12. Faffy

Faffy Member

You're gonna set her off again... :heh:

13. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

So you say that Alexi didn't have much time to meet with the people he calls the most important ones in his life in his own book and therefore they don't know what's up in his mind, but at the same time Kim knows exactly the truth because..... she wasn't seen with him for like 15 years? Lol

14. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

She's repeating the same thing over and over again. Who are all these closest friends she's meeting with and showing the proof?

If someone trustworthy like CoB or BAM members would confirm what she says, it would be easier for me to believe that Alexi for whatever reason told her bad things about Kelli.

kilimanjaro and VenusAversa like this.
  15. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

You're starting to get annoying because you consistently ignore everything we write.
    We can write 100 times that not Kim but Matt started the whole thing, or that you should prove your claims, but that goes in one ear and out the other.
    You base your claims on Facebook and Instagram, but you have no idea what's going on on Facebook, because you supposedly don't use it at all. Why don't you log on to Facebook, join the BAM group, and then you can form your own opinion of your oh-so-saintly Kelli.
    But so you are just annoying and it's really tedious to read your comments.

Edit: Talking about "disrespect" and "isults". Here's sth. Sheri answered me under my last comment in the BAM group. You should like that, since that's about your level.
    Unbenannt222.JPG

#175 <Arcane>, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  16. COB-666

COB-666 Active Member

Interview with Anna:
    https://www.iltalehti.fi/viihdeuutiset/a/492ae372-1f0e-470b-af60-cb3e9a6c48fa

English:

" Alexi Laiho cannot be buried - a big quarrel broke out between the relatives and the widow.
    Below article was released today in Finnish newspaper Iltalehti. The rights for the picture used: Jenni Gästgivar / Anna Laiho's Homealbum
    Children of Bodom guitarist and frontman Alexi Laiho died in Helsinki on December 29 at the age of 41. His funeral was held on January 28 at Malmi Chapel, after which he was cremated on site.
    Contrary to popular belief, however, Alexi Laiho has not yet been able to be buried.
    Iltalehti interviewed guitar legend's sister Anna Laiho. According to him, widow Kimberly Goss wants to prevent Alex from urning down despite the grieving family’s wishes and appeals.
    - The grief work has not yet begun. Only when these things become clear can our grief work begin. It has been really difficult for the family, says Anna Laiho to Iltalehti.
    The family wanted to hold Alexi Laiho’s funeral in January only in the presence of family and closest friends.
    The reason was both the prevailing coronary situation and the guitarist's desire to respect his privacy during his lifetime.
    The family tried to communicate the matter beautifully to Kimberly Goss, who is officially Laiho’s widow. Although the couple ended more than 10 years ago and Laiho already had a new spouse, no formal divorce application was ever filed. That’s why Goss is still legally Laiho’s spouse.
    - We haven't been in contact with Kimberly in 20 years, so we wouldn't have wanted him on the scene. When he was dating Alex, the relationship was very contentious. The family was relieved when it ended, Anna Laiho explains.
    According to the sister, the widow did not agree to miss the funeral, but initially demanded two separate funerals.
    - We managed to hold a beautiful blessing in spite of everything. The urn date had already been agreed. Then I got in touch with the funeral home that Goss’s lawyer had been in contact with them and blocked the urn.
    Alexi Laiho's urn is currently waiting at the Helsinki Parish Association's premises in Malmi. A beautiful graveyard and a large tombstone have already been reserved for the guitarist from Malmi Cemetery, at the foot of which even fans could leave their greetings.
    - Alexi is now waiting to be buried there. The urn will not be handed over to anyone until we reach an agreement on who will bury Alex. This has been really heavy for parents. They would like their dead son to be buried honorably, but Kimberly blocks it. He wants to lower the urn himself and arrange an event with the urn.
    Anna Laiho is the guitarist's only sister. He describes the situation as unsustainable for the family.
    - We have thought that there is certainly no other option here than to take the matter to the district court. We will probably sue, even if we don’t, because it will be a cost for everyone and the parents would not be able to handle the litigation at all. We would not want to do that, but it seems that an agreement cannot be reached in any other way, says Anna Laiho.
    Alexi's last will and testament
    If the deceased has no heirs, the widow will inherit the property of the deceased spouse, unless the deceased has bequeathed it to someone else, says the oikeus.fi website.
    Alexi Laiho had no children.
    According to her sister, the Children of Bodom guitarist tried in the last few months to get Kimberly Goss to sign a marriage contract.
    Alexi Laiho wanted Goss to relinquish her marital rights in the marriage contract.
    - Kimberly never agreed to put her name under this marriage contract. The conversation lasted until Aleksi died. I have the impression that, especially in recent times Aleksi activated in terms of that marriage contract, says sister.
    According to her sister, Alexi dreamed towards the end of her life that she would be able to move permanently to her Australian husband Kelli Wright-Laiho.
    Instead, he died at home in Helsinki.
    Alexi Laiho made a will before his death.
    According to it, the entire property of Alexi Laiho goes to the parents. Kimberly Goss, who otherwise inherited Alex as a widow, was completely excluded from the will.
    - Kimberly is entitled to a flat rate, but once it is paid, the entire property goes to the parents. Kimberly has refused to sign the service of the will, although she has publicly stated that she wants to work with the family.
    Iltalehti has seen a will made in Helsinki.
    The sister says that she took care of the estate and funeral arrangements with the parents' power of attorney. Iltalehti has seen the power of attorney. By decision of the Helsinki District Court, Kimberly had previously acquired an external liquidator.
    Cause of death
    Kimberly Goss unveiled the official cause of death of Alexi Laiho on Instagram last Friday, which was alcohol-induced liver degeneration and pancreatic connective tissue.
    - In addition, painkillers, opioids and sleeping pills were found in his body, Goss said.
    Goss also wrote on Instagram that Laiho’s death could have been prevented. He appealed to drug addicts to seek help for themselves.
    According to Alexi Laiho's sister, the family asked Goss to keep the cause of death as his own information. Iltalehti has seen the exchange of messages on this issue.
    - The publication of the cause of death was not made in agreement with our family. Kimberly published details of Alex's death against the will of the family. She was well aware that we did not want this publication, Anna Laiho says.
    - Kimberly, as a legal wife, has the right to demand that information. He demanded that information through his lawyer. As a family, we expressed the hope that this information would not be published, but he nevertheless went to do so.
    According to her sister, Alexi Laiho protected her privacy while living. The family believes the guitarist would not have wanted to disclose the details of his death.
    - Aleksi wanted to keep his own health information out of the public while he was alive. Based on that, we family members also concluded that he would not have wanted this information to be made public. Unfortunately, our opinion on this matter was not listened to. The damage has occurred. It’s a shame because we would have liked Alex to be remembered for his musical merits, not the weaknesses he had.
    Iltalehti did not reach Kimberly Goss to comment on the issues raised in the article. "

17. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

It is interesting that apparently Kelli was also excluded from the will. I'm curious to see what Kim's response will be. In principle, only Kim herself can clear up the matter now by somehow publishing her conversations with Alexi.

18. VenusAversa

VenusAversa Member

I feel so sorry for Anna and their parents. I hope Kim would let them bury Alexi in peace, even if she would like a closure for herself too.

I'd really hope Kim would explain why she is standing between Alexi and his birth family. I would like to think she would somehow understand their pain and grief, because she also is a mother.

19. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

That was already known from the Facebook posts made by Anna iirc. She said there that the parents get everything.

20. Sinthoras_96

Sinthoras_96 Member

Now this is getting interesting. Kim says she's with Alexis closest friends. Anna says they hold the funeral with family and closest friends.

Closest friends everywhere