This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Theocracy at Christian music festivals

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by ibgrate, Feb 14, 2015.

1. ibgrate

ibgrate New Metal Member

I have never had the opportunity to see Theocracy in concert. I live in the great white north, so I didn't make it to ProgPower. I thought maybe I could get one of the Christian music festivals up here to schedule them....you know, them being a Christian band and all. Creation Northeast even has a heavy metal stage. I have messaged Creation, Alive, Kingdombound and Ignite on Facebook. They thank me for my input, but so far there doesn't seem to be any takers. Perhaps if some other Theocracy fans would contact them, they would see more than one person is interested. How about it?

2. SueNC325

SueNC325 Child God Loves

I wish you well with your efforts. I live in NC. If we ever got anything that was anything other than some kind of "...core" band, I'd be shocked.

3. SeaStorm

SeaStorm Member

Good effort. I don't think there are any Christians festivals in my neck of the woods. I guess Cornerstone is closest to me and Theocracy has played there.