This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE!!!!

Discussion in 'Triton Power Cruise' started by TexasBeth, Dec 17, 2009.

1. TexasBeth

TexasBeth Yes, that's my daughter

Houston, TX- December 17, 2009- Triton Power Cruise, the United States first all progressive-power metal cruise has announced the addition of progressive metal giants Shadow Gallery to complete its 2010 lineup. This event will mark the bands first-ever live performance.

Beth Mays Triton Power Cruise promoter said, “It is my sincerest honor to have Shadow Gallery give their first performance onboard the Triton Power Cruise. I think Shadow Gallery fans on a global level would support me when I express how important and exciting this piece of progressive metal history is going to be."

“We have waited a long time to bring the music of Shadow Gallery to the stage,” said Gary Wehrkamp, “There are many talented bands performing on the Triton Power Cruise and we are honored to be a part of this exciting event.” Fellow band mate Brendt Allman also commented, “This will be a fun event, a long time in the making.”

November 2009 marks Shadow Gallery’s sixth studio album Digital Ghosts released on the InsideOut label and continues to garner worldwide acclaim. Shadow Gallery is Gary Wehrkamp- guitars, keyboards, vocals; Brendt Allman- guitars, keyboards, vocals; Carl Cadden-James-bass guitar, vocals; Brian Ashland- lead vocals, guitar; Joe Nevolo, drums.

The Triton Power Cruise web site is http://www.tritonpowercruise.com Cruise booking includes; cabin, all food on the cruise, a pre-party on Thursday, April 29, 2010, party in the Bahamas, all concerts, Meet and Greet, Beatnik Rhythm Analyzers sponsored drum clinic featuring Casey Grillo of Kamelot and more.

2. Bear

Bear Got Shred??

Congratulations Beth. We all knew it could be done, it just took upteen years to do it :) I hope I can make it

Bear

3. wolf2112

wolf2112 Living in a Dreamscape

If I can help it, there's no way I'm missing SG's first ever live performance!
    I guess my studio renovations will have to wait...

4. TexasBeth

TexasBeth Yes, that's my daughter

As has been stated many times before- I'm very conscientious of the economy etc. I've made many side arrangements with folks that really wanted to take this trip and will work with anyone who is serious about it- and no one has really taken advantage of it in a bad way.

5. Bobby Williamson

This is so cool! ! !

With the news of Shadow Gallery's first show, I feel like this is the most important step that takes true Progressive Metal forward to a new height of awareness!

I'm in a super festive mood, let's party! :D

6. TX Metal Cowboy

TX Metal Cowboy Picture Boy

This is truly turning out to be a unique experience! I'm so glad to be a part of it!

7. wolf2112

wolf2112 Living in a Dreamscape

I can't get over how much Brian Ashland sounds like Geoff Tate! Digital Ghosts is an awesome album as well. Nice to see they decided to carry on.

Man, it's so close I can almost taste it... I'm just waiting on my funds from my stock sale to clear, about three working days, then I'm booking!

8. Scott H

Scott H Member

9. Formerly known as Chris F5

you had BETTERmake it

10. J-Man

J-Man Old as Yoda

And it still hasn't been done!

11. Metalmilitia2000

Metalmilitia2000 UM's Resident Asshole

:lol: