This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Things to do while listening to Turisas

Discussion in 'Turisas' started by Fullangr, Jan 17, 2009.

1. CVC89

CVC89 Member

Many things, tidying up my room, doing homework, studying, if I want to relax, while I'm in the car driving, when I'm with friends...It's compatible with all things XD

2. Gosalyn

Gosalyn The Warrior Princess

That is so true. Often when I have to wait for a bus in cold weather and it's raining, which would normally be just annoying, the situation becomes somewhat epic when Rex Regi Rebellis starts to play in my earphones: "Cold autumn rain..."

Also last summer when I saw Turisas in Myötätuulirock festival, it was raining heavily through the whole gig. For some reason it didn't matter at all, almost the opposite! In my opinion, bright sunlight doesn't suit the gory battleground atmosphere nearly as well as good old rain and mud :D

3. miekka18

miekka18 New Metal Member

Gosalyn. I was also there at Myötätuulirock at that moment and I totally have to agree with you. It was like one of the best shows because of the rain and fighting spirit people showed that evening.

I have this thing that I like to listen certain albums / music at spring time. The best for sunny spring days (and warmness finally beating coldness) is listening to Battle Metal. Then Varangian Way fits better to summer.

But the best thing to do while listening to Turisas is being on a campfire of summer night and drinking some beer.

4. KittiKataklysm

I always like listening to Turisas while going on a quest through Russia with my mate Harald Hardrada.
    Also, cleaning, doing homework, playing the air violin, drinking beer/vodka/tea/<insert beverage here>. I also really love painting while listening to Turisas. :)

5. Sampy Arctica™

Sampy Arctica™ ಠ_ಠ

Ptc currently blasting Turisas while studying for a law and ethics exam.

Turisas + studying = win.

6. PraetentusAnemos

A lot of stuff! ^.^ Though I definitely have to throw in my equestrianesque two cents. (Does that make sense? I've gone crazy, so I wouldn't know.)

Ride. Particularly dressage. Like, get a massive Holsteiner or Finnhorse or Friesian and do international level dressage. x) Ehm... I'll stop there before I bore you. But all the other riding styles work too.

Also, bailing off a galloping horse. Or, set a video to it.

7. MetalliFio

MetalliFio Member

Posting messages on UM and on the Turisas forum while listening The Varangian Way - the top of what I can do :lol:

8. silent_night

silent_night Member

recreate an epic battle in the living room

9. KittiKataklysm

Watching the football. Despite the fact that I never watch football. It's a hell of a lot more interesting when you've got The Messenger playing.

10. -Rivfader-

-Rivfader- Klingons on Uranus

That's a damned good idear.

11. Foinikas

Foinikas Member

Play games dude,play RPGs and the typical fantasy or medieval stuff.Turisas keeps you smashing!

12. TheVarangianGuard6600

Varangian Way album is perfect for math homework, as long as you don't break your calculator when you jump up to scream BRANDED AT BIRTH WITH THE SIGN OF PERUN

13. PraetentusAnemos

Someone beat me to the "listening to Turisas for math homework" recommendation. I personally enjoy listening to Turisas while getting ready for early morning shifts. It makes leaving the house hours before the crack of dawn on Sunday mornings a bit more bearable.