This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

This is The Fuckin LIfe

Discussion in 'Intense' started by metallord69, Jan 23, 2011.

1. metallord69

metallord69 Defender of metal

howdy all , sunday afternoon here , couple of quiet drink's going , rage - string's to a web pounding out of the pc , front door open , couldn't give a fuck who hear's this album ( recommended to all ) having the time of my life .

THIS IS THE FUCKIN LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in heaven , ah the joy's of being single again .........

IT FUCKING ROCK'S :wave::wave::wave:

btw , found a girl at work who listen's to arch enemy , disturbed and rage , shame she is getting married in march , she is a cutie :););)

2. sean-intense

sean-intense Voice of INTENSE

Glad you're having fun man... kick back, grab a beer and turn up the stereo.. sounds good to me... :D

3. metallord69

having a fuckin blast but is weird to have so much space , keep waitimg for lisa to come into lounge and tell me to turn this shit down lol

2 day's and it's all done , settlement comes in and then missus get's payed out , wish she didn't hate me dammit not expecting thing's to be the same , just hope she understand's how much i love her and how far i will go to protect our daugter . i knmow things will never be the same and time will never heal all wound's , just hope she understand's i will never give up on her .

have had so much pressure from other people wondering when i am gonna have a child .

this is what shit's me who the fuck r they to tell me when i should have a kid

4. metallord69

just tired of all the bullshit , now it's on my term's

i do what i want , when i want , and pay the price for it . don't go to work , lose $100 from pay

i have become so much stronger thanks to intense and iron savior , sean you could come up to me and abuse me and i will laugh in ur face and tell you to fuck off cause my 5 year old can hurt me better

5. sean-intense

sean-intense Voice of INTENSE

They always say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

6. metallord69

apologies to you sean , this was nerver meant to offend u or was this ever directed at you ( have too much respect 4 u ) just an example of how tough my skin is now . to quote pantera - " stronger than all " pretty much sums it up . don't worry bout useless shit , just what's important to me . and u guy's r part of it:kickass::kickass::kickass:

THANK-YOU :worship::worship::worship: