This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thousand Sun Sky - The Aurora Complex (Instrumental Symphonic Metal)

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by zinescene, Jan 29, 2019.

1. zinescene

zinescene Member

Ran across this today and just getting around to listening to this on their bandcamp page. The project is basically a one woman project done by Eva Sanchez with some of the solos done by Jack from Aeon Bridge and a couple other people and is really well done Symphonic instrumental metal with electronic elements. Her facebook page claims she's influenced by Scar Symmetry...not a bad band to be influenced by.

Eva is I'm guessing around 19 but the maturity of her compositions is extrodinary. I'm not gonna lie, I wish this had some vocals but for now I'll enjoy listening to it as is.

The Utopia Cycle was the first single Eva released but I love the song and the soloing on Welcome to The End of It All.

2. Silverlinings

Silverlinings Member

I purchased this album and the last one off bandcamp..It’s really good stuff

3. Mardoch

Mardoch Defender of the Universe

Very interesting stuff. I hear a lot of callbacks to early Scar Symmetry for sure.

4. zinescene

zinescene Member

I ended up getting it off band camp also. Look for an interview coming soon.

5. zinescene

zinescene Member

Still really enjoying this release. Another track for those that missed it the first time around