This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THREE ADVANCE TRACKS NOW AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Royal Anguish' started by DrAnguish, Jul 30, 2008.

1. DrAnguish

DrAnguish Member

Just as a phoenix will rise from its ashes and cities are rebuilt after catastrophe, ROYAL ANGUISH is also following a similar path of rebirth. After two long and arduous years, we are proud to arise and offer to you THREE advance tracks from our upcoming CD, The Grand Deception.

The songs we bring you are "PLEASE EDUCATE ME", "THY PALE EXISTENCE" (featuring Meri Tadic of ELUVEITIE), and "THE GRAND DECEPTION" (featuring Jasper Pieterson of MORPHIA).

High quality samples are available at http://www.royalanguish.com/audio.htm. Full tracks are also online at http://www.myspace.com/royalanguish

We will continue to work on completion of the remainder of the CD as we continue our quest to procure the appropriate label of release.

We thank you all for your patience and hope you enjoy!

2. Pale Horse

Pale Horse New Metal Member

Just listened to all of the tracks and let me say I am non the dissappointed. Killer tracks, great vocals and awesome production! Proud of you guys! Thanks for many years of great music from Royal Anguish. Matt you know you have had me as a fan for as long as you have been around. Hope you guys tour and come to either Jersey or Philly. Can't wait to hear the new album!