This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Time to forgive...

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by Rage_109, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Fingers

Fingers Member

Enough now Earth you've overstepped the mark mentioning Robbie f*****g Williams on this board ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Well said Wilks! That comment is exactly why I jumped into this argy bargy in the first place. I don't particularly care what people on here call each other, go for it - but when it starts getting more personal, and totally incorrect, at that, then I object strongly! Not everyone is lucky enough to have life's luxuries - does that make them a less likeable person, or a different class? Not in my book, it doesn't. There are good and bad people in all walks of life. Some people on here are showing their true colours, and no mistake!

3. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

What I actually meant was that the Canadians who have been bitching on this board recently have gone down in my estimation - I apologise to the rest of your fellow Countrymen for tarring them with the same brush :) For your information, I have been to Canada three times (Toronto twice, Ottawa once) - so I think you have lost your "bet" there, haven't you? I loved it there, and the people all seemed really friendly. Clearly you weren't one of the people I met! :D

So we don't appreciate Saxon?? You do make me laugh!! What the hell do you think all this is about?? We LOVE Saxon, and that is why we don't appreciate you slagging the band off on here, you muppet!! Again, yet another imbecile who makes sweeping generalisations about people - you cannot speak for anyone in England, you do not have a clue what bands we appreciate or hate.

Yes, the people you met in England may not like Brit Metal Bands - so what?? It is probably those people who love Robbie and wouldn't know a good tune if it slapped them in the face!!

By the way - I'm a woman, so in future, could you please say "talking out of her arse"! :lol: Thank you and goodnight!

4. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Do I see another sweeping generalisation before me?? I'll give you this, you're consistent!

Who said England hates America? I know lots of people who love America and it's people - god knows why, but they do! Each to his/her own, I say. I, for one, do not "copy" America - and I'm sure if you read this board at all, you will see that I have slated English/British people many a time for using "Americanisms"...but, you know what? None of them came back at me and got aggressive or abusive. As for London - well, they can do what they want - I live in Manchester :) :headbang:

5. bert

bert Member

What was that about tarring everybody with the same brush? You ask why ENGLAND hates USA from a couple of peoples posts on here! Unbelievably,London isn't the only city in England!
    BTW I do speak a little German. You can thank your Grandfathers/Great-grandfathers for me. Better late than never,eh? You can also thank our grandfathers too. 1914-18 and 1939-45!

6. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

I believe I said that was the "impression" I got of Americans, and of my experiences with the ones I have met - and now, of course, my experience of the ones who have been posting on here of late. I do happen to know, from posts on here, that there are some Americans who seem really nice, and I think it would be great to meet...I did mention them in my other post :) I did acknowledge that not all Americans are "loud and brash", didn't I? How come you lot are so uptight? 'Saxonfan' is American, and he read what I had written - did he come back and start having a go at me? No, he didn't - he said he'd have liked to meet up with me/Paxoman in Berlin!! Whether that was so he could give us a good kicking, I don't know! :lol: I do have my views on things - but I have an open mind, and I can change my mind about things, and admit that I may have been wrong - but the torrent of abuse I've had back since that post has pretty much proved my point!

And yes, Saxon does rule! That I will agree with :)

7. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Can I really?? Wow, what a man! For your information, my Paternal Grandmother was German and my biological father was born in Berlin. So maybe I want to speak German?! Nice one - you have probably offended the very nice German friends we have on here!

8. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

No, I haven't - I've been sitting in my council house, watching crap on the tv, and spending far too much time on here replying to tossers. Don't you just love it when you're right?? :D

9. bert

bert Member

He wasn't the German teacher at my High School was he? :D

10. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

You know, I'm getting the feeling you American/Canadian boys don't like me! :lol: Still, you have helped me boost my 'post' figures up a treat, so thanks!! You know how important it is to make lots of posts, after all! :D I think I need a lie down - all this nastiness directed at me is upsetting my fragile ego...NOT!!

11. liama

liama The Beast

Paxomnan,

I was attempting to smooth things over and call a truce. I even apologized for any misunderstanding that may or may not have occurred. Why the smart ass comments?

You should take a lesson from you buddy Wilks.

Regards,

Liam Apperley

12. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Or even tits of steel? :lol:

13. EarthSkynSea

EarthSkynSea Member

Sammi,
    torrent of abuse??? awww poor baby!

Dogs of F@%$#& Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

14. liama

liama The Beast

I do prefer tits...

However, I am not sure about the steel part.. could hurt

15. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

I knew you'd be "sympathetic" :Smug: Can't tell you how upset I've been, was sobbing my heart out before 'cos of all the abuse... :lol:

16. Sammi951

Sammi951 Member

Steel tits could hurt...but look on the bright side - they wouldn't be saggy! :lol:

17. Golden_Goose

Golden_Goose Member

I know you said "impression" but to quote what you said a few posts up " Again, yet another imbecile who makes sweeping generalisations about people"

By saying the above there isn't much difference imo. Not all of us are uptight Sammi:D

I've never been nor am pissed at Biff & Co. they rule! I have too much respect for them to feel that way.

Shit, I didn't even get pissed at Bruce Dickinson when he made comments about the American Metalhead. I think Bruce has some valid points and while I'm not fat, I do like to drink beer and eat hotdogs but didn't disagree with his views and think those who were? might have viewed themselves as he described. I give the bands my all when I see them live and the only exception I had was Bruce's blanket statement about Metalheads in general.

I think the band are a great bunch of guys :cool: They let everyone on their bus and signed EVERYTHING even though they were in the middle of eatting dinner.

We told them we were very grateful for them coming over and we even hung outside with Nibbs for about 45 mins - 1 hr drinking beer and talking about family, music and all sorts of things:cool: Nibbs is one of the nicest people in Metal today.

We even had to "remove" a piece of metal fence so the bus driver could exit the parking lot.:D

Don't make me come over there and spank your arse:tickled:

all of us Saxon fans rule!

18. lastv8

lastv8 Member

thanks bert, I about rolled out of my chair with that. :D :D

19. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

I was actually typing my post when you posted yours. By the time I sent my post, your post was already there, so I didn't actually see your post before I posted mine.

Talking of Wilks - Cheers Wilks for your support. :headbang: I am not sure why just because he came to my defence, that should entitle him to some abuse as well. But there you go!

Anyway, end of, as far as I am concerned.

20. liama

liama The Beast

Cheers!