This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

To those of you who know Will Bozarth

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by Metalmilitia2000, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Metalmilitia2000

Metalmilitia2000 UM's Resident Asshole

His house burned down a couple of days ago. He was the only one home and thankfully, the smoke alarm woke him up. He was able to get himself and his dog out of the house, but unfortunately his hamster and birds didn't make it, and the house was pretty much an entire loss. I know it sounds petty, but thankfully, the majority of his main musical equipment and "all of the really important stuff" from his autograph collection was either in his car or not on the scene, which is GREAT because they did NOT have insurance at all, from what he said. The Red Cross got them set up in a hotel and got them a little cash to get the essentials that they need at the moment, but I know his paypal address has been getting spread around if anyone wanted to make any donations. bozzltov (AT) gmail (DOT) com. I know he hasn't been on here in a while, regularly at least, but I know he's been a part of this community for far longer than I have. I don't think he's had much access to the net other than facebook, but I'll try and point him in the direction to this thread if anyone responds and would like me to.

Thanks guys,

Brent

2. Lordlucid

Lordlucid Warning: Contains Alcohol

Man, That sucks. Sorry to hear that Will.

3. DreamNeonBlack

Holy crap! Sending email.

4. fading

fading Graphic Designer

Damn! Sorry to hear that Will. At least you made it out. :(