This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Torrent Storm

Discussion in 'Testament' started by pest666, Mar 31, 2004.

1. pest666

pest666 Member

I need some help.... so once I've d/led the show, how do I open it so I can actually LISTEN to it? I can't figure out how to do it, and I'm getting super frustrated. Any other tips would be mucho appreciato. Also, does anyone have the other 2 Testament shows that were up there?

2. one man

one man Active Member

I'm not an expert in this program, but I've figured out how to listen to it- you've got to download some kind of a converter that will change the .shn files into .wav I did it a few months ago, so I can't remember where I took this converter from, but I believe it was linked on the Torrent Storm site. If it's not there, try seeking "shn" in googgle, altavista or whatever and I'm sure that there are a lot of sites with such programs to download and with an explanation how to use the .shn files. I also advise you to visit the TS forum- I never had the time to read it all, but there's some information on how to use Torrent S.

As for the TestAmenT shows, I only have the 1995 show and a 5% of the 1993. I haven't been able to download the rest of the second one, 'cause people don't share it anymore or something got fucked up, I don't know.
    What other show do you have?

3. pest666

pest666 Member

I just got the new one.... I eventually figured out how to convert it, but then I deleted the files I needed to share it as I didn't know what I was doing. I'M SORRY GUGS!! I DIDN'T KNOW!!

4. one man

one man Active Member

I'm trying to download it at the moment, but it appears that something's wrong with it. It says: "downloader unexpectedly exited" and the '93 boot says: "scrape result invalid".
    Do you happen to know how to dl in this situation, pest??

5. pest666

pest666 Member

hmmmmm.... I think what it means is the person you were d/ling off of took off and there's no one for you to d/l from. I think you have to wait until someone with the show comes back on.

6. one man

one man Active Member

That's what I thought, but there was no one for a pretty long time, so I started wondering. I shall try to b more patient. Thanks.