This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tough mudder

Discussion in 'Bar' started by timislegend, Sep 24, 2012.

1. timislegend

timislegend Member

i completed all 13 miles and all 25 obstacles on saturday in tahoe, ca.

i am very proud of myself because i thought it was way beyond my physical ability. it really puts perspective on my early morning jog. this was definitely the most challenging thing i have ever done. when the course is completed, you receive this headband and an ice cold beer.

[​IMG]

*worth it*

i don't want to feel like i am bragging so let's make this interactive!

what is the most difficult (serious) thing you have ever (or, would like to) accomplish?

2. BrettT

BrettT Member

Congrats, dude! I've become an avid trailrunner in the past 5 months. My goal is to complete an ultramarathon within the next year. I love running, especially out in nature on beautiful trails.

3. ratsapprentice

ratsapprentice God can gtfo

Commando Course

4. StayTrue

StayTrue Member

Congrats man. I want to do this next year, it looks like a lot of fun. Every time I mention it to people to get a team together, they think it's a horrible idea, especially the electroshock obstacle. They just need to grow a pair. How long did it take you to complete it?

This past June I went to Yosemite for the first time and did the Half Dome Hike, 17 miles car-to-car (took a little over 10 hours). That's probably the hardest thing I've physically done to date.

As for the future, I want to climb El Cap in Yosemite before I'm 30 (I'm 25 now).....

[​IMG]

5. timislegend

timislegend Member

thanks dude! my fiancée (who is a fuggin badass) and some of my friends were with me and we all finished in less than 4 hours.

the truth is, i love jogging. but i freaking hate hiking. although, tahoe is absolutely beautiful in september... so the hike wasn't unbearable.

yosemite is a blast! i have hiked glacier point (dewey, crocker, pohono trail). it is scenically, unbelievable but a really tough hike.

6. fatalforce

fatalforce Member

Cool man. I'll to look into this one. The warrior dash came close by here recently. wish I would have gone. next time!

7. Revson

Revson Member

Oooh, I looked into this last year, but by then it had already passed. Anyone interested in doing the Sarasota Tough Mudder in December?