This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tour Cancelled ??

Discussion in 'Saxon' started by wolfhoff, Feb 21, 2005.

1. wolfhoff

wolfhoff Member

There is a thread on the Bloodstock site saying that the ticket outlet for Edinburgh insists the Tour is cancelled due to personal reasons !. Is this correct ?

2. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez You're my wife now!!

From www.totalrock.com -

Biff's House Burns Down -- Saxon frontman Biff Byford suffered a major loss when his house in the Normandie area of France burned down. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but as a result Saxon have had to postpone their UK/European dates, due next month. These are expected to re-scheduled for the Autumn.
    Posted by MalcolmDome on Monday, February 21 2005

3. Fingers

Fingers Member

B * L L O C K S ! :yell:

Flights and hotel booked in Edinburgh, I really will have to do some work up there now.

Calling Vince to the forum! :hotjump:

Have you heard anything on this mate?

P.S. Sorry to hear about the fire Biff, the main thing is no one was hurt eh!

4. Paxoman

Paxoman Member

Think it is correct as I have had an email from Seeticket.com, who I bought the Rock City tickets from, and they said it is cancelled and rescheduled for 11/10/05. I'm a tad disappointed to say the least! But obviously not as distraught as Biff and his family must be right now, so my thoughts are with them. And thank god no one was hurt.

5. Fred B

Fred B Member

saxon has the worst luck ...trying to push what could be the best record they ever recorded and now this will put everything on hold so much for momentum and coming to the states sooner than later. Obviouslly thnak good no one was hurt but professionally just a real shitty time for something like this to happen to Biff and the boys. Hope they bounce back soon and keep the faith

6. NDMuse

NDMuse New Metal Member

Damn! Tough break, as usual. My thoughts and prayers are with Biff and the band during this time. I have no doubt that they will get past this and resume plans for the upcoming tour.

7. KellyM

KellyM Member

What Fred B said,

shitty moment, but luckily nobody was hurt.

:(

8. valanx

valanx Room of Angel

Glad no-one was hurt, but that is some bad luck for Biff

9. Janneman666

Janneman666 New Metal Member

That's sad news man :/
    lucky nobody was hurt.

10. thundercatsall

thundercatsall New Metal Member

awwwww biff glad no one was hurt in fire biff thumbs up rock on . :)

11. saxon747rock

saxon747rock Member

All the best to Biff and his family glad no one was hurt in the fire thats the 1st thing, bit of a disappointment to have to put the tour back to later on in the year but everybody is ok, and i am sure they will come back later on in the year and kick our arse big time, cause that is saxon allways has been allways will be. NEVER SURRENDER SAXON cause WE WILL REMEMBER YOU WHERE BORN TO ROCK N ROLL. :headbang:

12. macc189

macc189 Member

Best wishes to Biff, glad no one was hurt and heres hoping for a proper metal bounceback!

13. nightwar

nightwar Member

All my sympathies to Biff and the family. I hope he gets himself settled and sorted out with the least amount of trouble.
    Thinking of you, My Good Man!

14. heavycelli

heavycelli Member

very sad news....wil take some time to get over such things...all these insurance-shit ( in case there is any insurance..? Hope its there) to deal with, sadness and the loss of someting you like very much etc..etc..., the only way is to postpone the tour, take your time Biff, give it a place........... "Bad luck and trouble get out of Biffs way!!!!" Wish you strength in the coming time..

No-one hurt ...thats at least a positive side of the story..take energy from that! Imagine that people/familie/ frontman Saxon should have died, that would be a nightmare...

15. SAXONATOR

SAXONATOR Crazy even without Drugs

bad news
    VERY bad news :cry:

we are feeling with biff an *press thumbs* that he and his family will get through this disaster as soon as possible.

at least no one is injured but the personal loss of things is the worst thing i think.

and the new tour dates ?

we will be there of course

saxon belongs to us in good AND in bad times

biff ? we will be there when you come back

greetz from germany :headbang: