This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tour of the North West in June Rumor.

Discussion in 'The Iron Maidens' started by RoboCaster, Apr 20, 2006.

1. RoboCaster

RoboCaster Victory is at hand.

I got wind form people at work today that the Iron Maidens are coming to the N.W. Seattle and surrounding area in Late June. Tell me it’s true, this time I want to go with someone, last time some jerk double crossed me... But he’s a puke. Anyway, maybe I’ll bring my wife, what the Hell, and now I’m gonna’ get one of those wicked t-shirts. That’s if The Stranger was correct, but I think they are. Late June is a much better time to be up here then April, usually… Not too sure.

2. darthrya

darthrya Maiden fan since I was 9

That would be great! I hope it's not too late in the month because I don't know if I'll be in-state at the end of the month.

3. Mapex

Mapex Tyrant Drummer

I pray that rumour is true!? The Maidens need to come a little bit further north this time, up to Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton. I'd hook them up with a venue and help set up street teamers!

4. RoboCaster

RoboCaster Victory is at hand.

Well I'll street team for them too, you know with some posters on the poles, don't know but I think it gets their name out anyway.