This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tracked Aggression Influence?

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by denimhero, Jul 12, 2009.

1. denimhero

denimhero New Metal Member

Does anyone else remember listening to the Tracked Aggression releases back in the 90s? Doesn't it seem like In Flames sounds a lot like these tracked module files? (modules basically being a more advanced form of midi where you could make instrument kits by using a sample of an instrument in wav format and stretch it to make other notes for that instrument, and also some vocals could be included by recording them to wav and repeating them). Just seemed like an interesting question to find out how the "metal mod" scene back then might have influenced bands that became popular around and after that time.

Keep it Gnarly! :kickass: :headbang:

2. SeVeRheaDD

SeVeRheaDD Member

I need a beer.......

3. Xaq

Xaq New Metal Member

considering i had my roots in that(under my name Zack Ohren) that'd be absolutely insane to think could possibly true. I mean really, i don't think more than a few hundred people heard those things. If was though that'd be crazy to think of.

4. Ann_

Ann_ New Metal Member

whether it was the world's smallest minute repeater or the first ever Royal Oak Offshore herve leger sale Er Gege's grade differential positioning of the brandBreitling 125th Anniversary LE Super Ocean Heritage Chronos herve leger for saleThe PVD treatment adds $750 to the price of the stainless steel model herve leger bandage the total weight of diamonds

5. Clay-Man

Clay-Man Anders pre-2003

6. DE4life

DE4life 'ello treacle

I don't understand what this thread is about :D

7. JesterScript

JesterScript Member